Denny’s Quaker Lane, #5
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Quaker Lane, #5
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Quaker Lane, #5
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.05/30/18I had a miserable time ordering online, and despite my first three attempts seeming to fail, it actually submitted my order in triplicate! Unfortunately, the folks at the restaurant didn't recognize this as an error and fulfilled all three orders. They only ended up charging me for one, and the food was perfect, but it leaves me wondering how the humans involved didn't realize three identical orders placed within 5 minutes was a mistake.
- Rating 5.04/5/18great food, always prepared quickly whether I am in store or picking up
- Rating 5.02/27/18Thanks
- Rating 5.01/31/18I like ordering take out . They are located near my work. Always do a good job and the orders are always correct. People always freindly
- Rating 5.01/23/18Denny's is my jam!
- Rating 5.01/17/18To go orders we're ready on arrival.
- Rating 3.01/2/18The restaurant was very busy and didn’t seemed adequately staffed to handle all the customers waiting to be seated, waiting to pay and waiting for take out and mobile orders. The food was great but the staffing level or utilization of staff could be managed a bit better.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Quick and friendly service, and delicious food!
- Rating 2.09/19/17Food was missing porttions. No whipped cream with pancakes. Grand slamwich was over cooked.
- Rating 1.09/19/17Food was not ready on time. Food was cold when I got home - I live 5 minutes down the road from the location. The girl who was working my food had no clue what she was doing. The lids to the food dishes were not on correctly. The cheese in the quesadilla was all curdled.
Never ordering take-out again