Denny’s Quaker Lane, #5
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Quaker Lane, #5
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Quaker Lane, #5
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/13/19Great service
- Rating 5.012/4/18Have wanted breakfast delivered for50 years - YAY!!!!!!!
- Rating 2.09/20/18This was the most disfunctional store I've ever been to. When I went in to pickup my online order most of it was missing, including our milkshakes. When I mentioned something the manager told the employee to make sure I actually paid for them and wasn't lying(in front of me) I waited 15mins for 2 milkshakes watching others getting theirs prior to me. Then finally once I got them the cashier was waiting for me to pay(which I did online) once I explained that she didn't seem to believe me but was just going to let it go. I wanted a copy of my receipt and I was told twice that I couldn't have one, but that took 3 separate people to finally get me a copy of my receipt. The people were rude, and had no problem making me just sit there and wait. I didn't even receive a single apology. It was a sad experience.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Very good food very fast. Friendly people working there.
- Rating 4.07/24/18The food is decent and well priced. I rarely eat Denny's outside of late night after the bar, this is mainly because of its distance from my home. I ordered two fried cheese melts for pick up at 2 a.m. I paid online and when I arrived the server attempted to charge me about $20 on the spot for my food.
After explaining that there was no way my food costed that much, and that I had paid online, she handed me the bag she had been holding and all was good. It was clear she was new and I in no way blame her for the mistake.
The sandwiches were as good as they always are. I'm sure I'll be back again.
- Rating 3.05/30/18I had a miserable time ordering online, and despite my first three attempts seeming to fail, it actually submitted my order in triplicate! Unfortunately, the folks at the restaurant didn't recognize this as an error and fulfilled all three orders. They only ended up charging me for one, and the food was perfect, but it leaves me wondering how the humans involved didn't realize three identical orders placed within 5 minutes was a mistake.
- Rating 5.04/5/18great food, always prepared quickly whether I am in store or picking up
- Rating 5.02/27/18Thanks
- Rating 5.01/31/18I like ordering take out . They are located near my work. Always do a good job and the orders are always correct. People always freindly
- Rating 5.01/23/18Denny's is my jam!
- Rating 5.01/17/18To go orders we're ready on arrival.
- Rating 3.01/2/18The restaurant was very busy and didn’t seemed adequately staffed to handle all the customers waiting to be seated, waiting to pay and waiting for take out and mobile orders. The food was great but the staffing level or utilization of staff could be managed a bit better.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Quick and friendly service, and delicious food!
- Rating 2.09/19/17Food was missing porttions. No whipped cream with pancakes. Grand slamwich was over cooked.
- Rating 1.09/19/17Food was not ready on time. Food was cold when I got home - I live 5 minutes down the road from the location. The girl who was working my food had no clue what she was doing. The lids to the food dishes were not on correctly. The cheese in the quesadilla was all curdled.
Never ordering take-out again