Denny’s Harbison Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Harbison Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Harbison Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/16/18I submitted an online order on April 12 to pickup in-store (at 1:15p), but unbeknownst to me, this particular location was closed for renovations and did not reopen until later that evening (at 7p). I contacted Denny's customer service that day, received a reply for more information and have yet to hear back from them. I am not happy and want a refund of the money I spent on my order.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Great service! Friendly people! Amazing food!
- Rating 1.03/14/18Rude! I will never again and I had a pick up order.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Food was cold I ordered a Belgian Waffle slam and I wasnt satisfied with my order i didnt take it back because I had to work but service time was okay.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Everyone here is always friendly, kind, and quick.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Service was great. Everything was hot and on on time.
- Rating 5.01/10/18They were fast and very friendly! I come to denny’s a good bit and they are always welcoming and have good service.
- Rating 2.010/30/17Food was decent. The issue was with the ordering process. I placed the order online but the restaurant staff didn't seem to be aware of how that worked. When I arrived only part of the order was ready and had to wait for them to complete. When I got home found that one meal was missing. Should have checked the contents of the bag before leaving.
- Rating 5.09/19/17The food was good.
- Rating 5.08/22/17We forgot to ask for syrup but they already had syrup in the bag! Great service