Denny’s Fairfield Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fairfield Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fairfield Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/16/18Good
- Rating 3.03/14/18I don't think you want to use my review. I had asked for avocado, and sour cream on the side which I paid extra for but did not receive either items.
My order was not ready and I had to wait almost 20 minutes for my order to be cooked.
the chips seemed to have been prepared earlier and were cool and not tasty, we ended up trashing them because they could not be reheated with a good flavor.
I do not wish to be compensated for the poor quality, I am afraid I would just receive more "poor quality" food. In the future, I will stick to pancakes only.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I travel 25 miles from my home to Denny’s to get zesty nachos and chicken strips.To say I’m addicted to them is an understatement. The store is clean with clean bathrooms and very friendly staff. I will be returning again and again.
- Rating 4.02/20/18I love the food here. They rarely make sure I have all my condiments but the food is always hot and delicious.
- Rating 3.01/31/18Order was not ready for pick up when arrived. It should not take over 20 minutes to prepare an order.
- Rating 4.01/5/18Good service could have been cleaner
- Rating 1.01/2/18Food took way to long and my pancakes were cold and so dry disappointed
- Rating 5.08/17/17Good food, nice staff, and decent prices