Denny’s Loyola Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Loyola Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Loyola Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18Best pancakes in town, Great service
- Rating 4.01/18/18I love this Denny’s. The manager lady is amazing. Always makes sure i got my extra sauce and i am happy. Only think id say is i shouldnt have to order extra sauce for my spaghetti lol make it more sauceyy
- Rating 3.01/2/18I ordered breakfast for my family, and picked it up it was ready in a timely manor. Once I got home, and started unpacking the bags I was missing a Grand Slam Breakfast. I had to drive all the way back to get the order corrected. They made the other Slam within ten minutes, and did apologize. I appreciated the quick reaction in getting me taken care of, and out the door. I wish they would have taken the same action to make sure it was packed up right from the beginning, but things happen. If not for that slight snafu they would have gotten five stars. Not sure why it is showing a Denny’s in Florida? It was a Denny’s in Northern California? The Denny’s was on Lanai Dr in San Jose.
- Rating 5.09/25/17I have been here a few times and have recieved Well above average service
Food nice and hot
Waitress polite and professional
- Rating 1.08/17/17Very disappointed this time