Denny’s Ashley Phosphate Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ashley Phosphate Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ashley Phosphate Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18I thank you for your excellent service !!!!! Please keep Danny's in Charleston SC because I would hate to go anywhere else!!!!!
- Rating 5.012/4/18I love the food, prices, and service. Consistently great every time!
- Rating 1.011/28/18Every time I place a to go order at this location, there is a problem. This time, I placed an order for 2 milkshakes and 2 desserts along with an order of mozz sticks. I was told 20 mins it would be ready. When I get there, my mozz sticks are the only thing done. They don't have the one flavor of milkshake that we ordered or about 3 others. So instead of calling me to advise and still have it ready when I get there they wait until I get there to tell me. I finally tell the girl to give me 2 Oreo milkshakes. She now starts my order.While I am waiting, the staff are so unorganized that the waiter working and the waitress are practically tripping over each other and having to remake things. 25 minutes later she hands me my order, to include cold mozz sticks and short 1 milkshake! Then had the nerve to get an attitude with me because she didnt read the ticket right???? It's like they do not value online customers because they most likely get a tip when, in reality, if service is good enough I would tip. NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER GO HERE AGAIN OR RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE ELSE!!!!Response from Denny's12/4/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny's restaurant. We apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. As a customer you are important to us and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your name and mailing address to the following email email@example.com
- Rating 1.010/25/18The order we had our pancakes weren’t fully cooked & the toast we’ve ordered wasn’t put with our food either . We tried calling to let our server know since we did the online ordering but the phone was always busy . Food is always great here but this time something was super different , I’m not upset because I understand you guys had a food rush .
- Rating 5.09/11/18Food was great!
- Rating 1.08/9/18I've never been here in my life. My Email got about 20 requests to review this place.
Somebody needs to get fired. 'Especially the designer of your app.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Meat was not well done as requested.Response from Denny's7/27/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny's restaurant. We apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. As a customer you are important to us and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your name and mailing address to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 2.02/28/18Ordered online and picked up. The eggs were scrambled too hard and they were dry. They also forgot to give me the two drinks that came with my order. Wasn't very happy when my husband brought it back home.
- Rating 5.010/31/17Love the new app! Very helpful for here in the office with employees ordering food for lunch plans. Associates seem to be really on it.
- Rating 2.09/11/17I've had very good experiences at Denny's but not the last time. It seems there was no quality control in the kitchen and had I been dining in instead of picking up take out my meal would have gone back to the kitchen. Is it too much to ask for a consistent quality level? They get 2 stars because the fries were good. The burger should have never left their kitchen.