Denny’s International Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s International Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s International Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.07/11/18Experience was awful. I placed an order online and wanted to use my AARP discount when I picked it up. I kept calling and the line stayed busy for a very long time. When I went to pick up the order the associate said I couldn't use any discount because I'd already paid online. I'm certain something could have been done to re-ring the order and apply the discount. When I opened to food the order was wrong but I just kept it because it was getting late and I was at work and hungry. A few days later, I ordered again only because everything else was closed. I didn't worry about the discount because I didn't want the hassle again. Once again the order was not right. I called them and was told the issue was that corporate office does not know what food they have available when the order is placed so they just replaced it with whatever they thought was good enough. They could have called or emailed me about the change in the order. Both methods of contact are attached to the order. They did offer to redo the order, however I could not pick it up that night because they were closing early due to an incident in their parking lot. I called the following day to place the order. When I got there the cashier tried to charge me for it. Apparently the person I spoke with didn't communicate this to the cashier. I got the food and went back to work. The order was still wrong but I was through calling and running to Deny's.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Carry out order sucked.. eggs were over cooked. And everything was just thrown in the box.. dine in has always been great but the carry out ordering i do not recommend
- Rating 5.03/3/18I placed my first online order via the Denny's web site and had a little problem doing so. The hostess staff and the manager were very helpful completing the order and the to go food was outstanding! I'll go back because of their great service and the tasty food.
- Rating 5.012/14/17An enjoyable expereience
- Rating 5.012/5/17Dose not feel like a dinner, Denny's feels more like a 5star resturant