Denny’s West Columbia
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Columbia
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Columbia
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.02/14/19Not too good, our order was cold, overcooked and not complete.
We live only 1/2 mile from the restaurant and the order should have been still hot for such a short drive. A burger was ordered cooked medium but was cooked well done. Two extra sauces were ordered but only one was included with the order. I think we will just dine in from here on out. We should have check our order before leaving.
- Rating 3.012/18/18I was missing a few meatballs but the taste of everything was there
- Rating 2.012/4/18The overall service was very slow and ordering from the app was horrible. I am not very likely to return here in the future.
- Rating 4.09/11/18Took a little while to get our food but it was delicious
- Rating 1.08/21/18This Denny’s is by far the worst I have ever been too. It is less than a mile from my house so I have contributed to go due to its proximity but after this weekends visit I will not anymore. I ordered food on the app and sent my boyfriend to pick it up. When he arrived he said they asked what he ordered, which should have been located on the order form, and then made him wait about 10 minutes past what was on the app only to find out that we were missing food and the rest was cold when it arrived. Needless to say I was very upset because I ordered this food to eat before I went to work so I left hungry and the manger insisted that I return to the restaurant to either get the food or my refund. Overall it was a terrible experience and I will not be returning to Denny’s.
- Rating 1.07/16/18worst place in Columbia to eat at.They take your money and get your order wrong and never make it right and blame you and treat you like dirt.I'm telling everybody on fb and twitter
- Rating 4.06/26/18I ordered online and the food was ready at the time given. Everything was tasty. The price was good for the amount of food received.
- Rating 4.04/1/18Good job guys!!!
- Rating 5.03/26/18I love you guys
- Rating 4.03/14/18The veggie burgers are the best. We eat Dennys about 3 times a week. I do wish there were more vegan options and the online ordering was better for burgers (add or omit toppings).
- Rating 1.03/6/18Never got a call after complaint was sent to corporate office corporate did follow up. But local Danny's did not.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Awesome experience! It was quick and easy. The food was delicious. We will definitely use the online ordering option again.
- Rating 4.03/6/18The food is great as well as the service. The only problem is making sure you have online orders put together properly and making sure when we pick up, that all the food that's ordered is placed in the bag.
- Rating 1.01/27/18The salad was basically bland, a bowl of spring mix and a couple pieces of bland grilled chicken. I will never purchase it again,
- Rating 5.012/28/17The girl who I dealt with when picking up my online order was super cook and helpful. My food tasted great, great atmosphere.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Every trip to Denny's West Columbia, SC is a pleasure! The Servers are always friendly and polite and the food is outstanding! My family always get excited when I tell them we are headed to Denny's!
- Rating 4.012/19/17Thanks for dinner
- Rating 4.012/13/17Had to wait on order. Wasn't ready in 20 minutes. Couldn't use my AARP discount at register
- Rating 2.010/17/17I have ordered from this location on several occasions. The last time I ordered, I drove to pick up the food. I was given a very large bag with only half of what I ordered.I drove home not knowing they messed it up due to different boxes of food. I called the manager, and she told me there was nothing they could do about it. I asked if I could get a refund of the cost of the item missing not the whole meal and no. They told me I have to drive 20 minutes back to get my item. That cost me more money to get my food. Won't order again.
- Rating 5.09/25/17I love Dennys I eat here all the timr