Denny’s North Lacross Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North Lacross Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North Lacross Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/6/18The food is nearly always cooked as I ordered it to be made. Once in a while they miss or forget to add or substitute something small but for the most part I can almost always expect good, tasty, at the correct temperature food. The staff is friendly. The only time you'll see that change is when an unruly customer ruins their day/night. The menu has a very wide variety to choose from. The whole menu is available 24/7. This has become my tradition to go and get a to go order after leaving the bar. I use the mobile app which can really use some work, especially on customizing my order the way I want it. I wish there was an "other" category on each item to add or subtract what I want not just what the app thinks I may want to do. Other than that, this place is truly a good place for a quick bit to eat or a relaxing sit back meal.
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered a chicken Cobb salad to go. I ordered it online. Arrived at the time specified in the email. I didn’t get my food until 45 mins from when I placed order. I get home and open my box and it was only chicken and lettuce. I call the store immediately and was instructed to come back and they will make me a new one. I get the new and it was missing avocados! I didn’t have time to go back because I was on my 1 hour lunch break and ended up being late. This isn’t the first time Denny’s on Lacrosse didn’t include avocados. Not my best visit.
- Rating 1.07/11/18The to-go food did not taste very good, the eggs especially were inedible. I always enjoy eating at the restaurant so I don’t know why. They also forgot to give us our drinks that we ordered.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Perfect food easy online ordering
- Rating 5.010/11/17I used the online ordering and Payment. Everything went smooth. My Food was hot, fresh and ready on time. Everything tasted great as well. Zero complaints here.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Good Service