Denny’s E 10th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 10th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 10th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/4/18Great service, very accommodating.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Dorothy is an excellent waitress. She was polite, caring, professional & just pleasant. She would make a great manager if given the opportunity to do so...I would give her a raise she deserves that & a promotion of some sort
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great Service. Hot food to go! Good job guys.
- Rating 4.01/9/18The sandwich I ordered was amazing!! The fries were a disappointment but thankfully your ranch dressing is delicious so I was able to smother my fries in that to make it a little better.
- Rating 3.010/2/17The staff and manager were friendly but when I picked up my order and got back to work there was no cheese on my burger and I made sure that was selected online before I placed the order. I called the store and spoke with the manager and he said he can have it re-made and to bring the burger back to the store but I could not go back until my next break from work so he said that he would have it ready to go by the time I can go there and I told him what time to. When I got to the restaurant he said he forgot to tell the cooks to make the burger so he said he can refund it or make it real quick I asked him just to make the burger quick which was fine overall everyone was friendly and polite but just need to pay attention to the orders more to make sure its right before you send an order out cause it can be a hassle driving back to a store just to get a order fixed.