For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Knoxville
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Knoxville
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/20/18Thank you!!! Awesome service.
- Rating 2.01/23/18Submitted an online order, arrived to pick it up, friendly young man at the counter. He assured me that he had double checked my order and everything was there. However, he forgot the drink, but quickly got it for me when I told him. I did not check the bag until I got back to work. Hashbrowns were not there and eggs were not cooked over hard. Very disappointed. Probably will not utilize online ordering from there anymore.
- Rating 2.01/10/18Since this location opened,we have nothing but great experiences there. the food was great service awesome but Friday afternoon i tried the online ordering, was not very happy with the outcome. I placed the order and it was ready when I got there but half my order wasn't put into the bag, the other half was wrong. When I called back the agreed to replace it on my next visit but the girl who answered was talking to the manager on duty who argured he did put the chicken into the meal in question, but I looked tasted and looked again and unless chicken has changed the form of potatoes there was no chicken BUT there was chicken in my meal which should have had prime rib ..so the moral of this story is chicken likes to change forms from potatoes to prime rib and back again just so the manager on duty can be right. I will return because the food normally rocks, but i will not be using the online ordering app again for take out.
- Rating 4.01/3/18It was good. Unfortunately an a la cart egg we ordered for $1.99 was not included in our order but other than that it was fine.
- Rating 3.012/27/17The food was okay, but not outstanding. I had to wait too long for a to go order and thought it it was not worthwhile. I do not plan to return.
- Rating 2.012/19/17Very disappointing and disorganized. Take out order was missing food. The missing food was replaced, but the other food in our order got cold by having to make a trip back. We were also told they don’t give receipts to online orders. Not giving a receipt is unacceptable.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Denny's nachos are so much better than the Bell's nachos! Who'd have thought! And they're huge!!!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great service and tasty food glad to have this in the neighborhood.