For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Knoxville
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Knoxville
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18I ordered online for home delivery and then realized I choose pickup instead of delivery. I reordered for delivery and called the restaurant to cancel the pickup order. They canceled the delivery order instread is the delivery....so I didn’t get the food yet I paid for the “pickup” order I couldn’t pickup! What a waste!!
- Rating 5.011/15/18Delicious food, ready on pick up, easy to order! Will order again!
- Rating 3.011/6/18The food is always good but the service is not always up to par. Sometimes unorganized.
- Rating 4.010/9/18this is the second time I have used this system. The people in restaurant are awesome and have been so helpful. I wish I could give 5 stars but I did have two issues that are not easily resolved on the app. I could have called back in but did not take the time to do so. I am picking up these meals on the way to a nursing home and I was using the app to save time.
1) the app required a $5 minimum so I added a fruit cup
2) the cook accidentally made the wrong pancakes and re-made them quickly while I waited
3) the host checked everything, found the mistake and had them re-made
4) both of us were so busy making sure pancakes were correct neither of us noticed the fruit cup was missing
5) my mother was already finished and I was cleaning up when I realized it was missing. she had not ordered it so I didn't say anything...regardless I had to add it and pay for one to meet the minimum
BUT....this has been a great way to grab her hot food, she loves it, it's the only meal she is happy to see when I bring so I will continue to use the app. Again, the staff has been great...it's just not easy to report an issue with the app.
Thanks, I will be back!
- Rating 1.09/11/18My order was not placed when I arrived, had to wait for them to cook it.Response from Denny's9/18/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at Comments@GoDennys.com to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 5.08/14/18Food was great, was still warm when received, was packaged nicely
- Rating 5.07/24/18Great Food!
- Rating 4.07/7/18Hi
- Rating 2.07/3/18Food was not done on time. My husband had to wait for 20 more Minutes after it was supposed to be done and we were short two pieces of bacon. Thankfully I got a slam that had some so I could share with my daughter.
- Rating 3.07/3/18I don’t think they put the same effort in to go orders. My pancakes was black when i opened them at home. I know they would not have bought them to the table like that. So next time I will unpack everything b4 I leave.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Thank you!!! Awesome service.
- Rating 2.01/23/18Submitted an online order, arrived to pick it up, friendly young man at the counter. He assured me that he had double checked my order and everything was there. However, he forgot the drink, but quickly got it for me when I told him. I did not check the bag until I got back to work. Hashbrowns were not there and eggs were not cooked over hard. Very disappointed. Probably will not utilize online ordering from there anymore.
- Rating 2.01/10/18Since this location opened,we have nothing but great experiences there. the food was great service awesome but Friday afternoon i tried the online ordering, was not very happy with the outcome. I placed the order and it was ready when I got there but half my order wasn't put into the bag, the other half was wrong. When I called back the agreed to replace it on my next visit but the girl who answered was talking to the manager on duty who argured he did put the chicken into the meal in question, but I looked tasted and looked again and unless chicken has changed the form of potatoes there was no chicken BUT there was chicken in my meal which should have had prime rib ..so the moral of this story is chicken likes to change forms from potatoes to prime rib and back again just so the manager on duty can be right. I will return because the food normally rocks, but i will not be using the online ordering app again for take out.
- Rating 4.01/3/18It was good. Unfortunately an a la cart egg we ordered for $1.99 was not included in our order but other than that it was fine.
- Rating 3.012/27/17The food was okay, but not outstanding. I had to wait too long for a to go order and thought it it was not worthwhile. I do not plan to return.
- Rating 2.012/19/17Very disappointing and disorganized. Take out order was missing food. The missing food was replaced, but the other food in our order got cold by having to make a trip back. We were also told they don’t give receipts to online orders. Not giving a receipt is unacceptable.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Denny's nachos are so much better than the Bell's nachos! Who'd have thought! And they're huge!!!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great service and tasty food glad to have this in the neighborhood.