For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Memphis
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Memphis
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s serves breakfast favorites around the clock as well as hand-pressed 100% beef burgers, homestyle dinners and other classic diner fare. So stop by Denny's at 7065 Winchester Rd. for all of your diner favorites!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/4/17I order online. I pick up my order. Got home to find out i didn't received a completed order. Some of my ingredient was missing on my pancake. Call the restaurant back several time no answer. Call corporate filed my complaint. They never got back to me.
- Rating 2.09/25/17Ive enjoyed my meals from the dennys near me. But after all the cases of me ordering my food and paying for it just to arrive to pick up the order and being told they are out of it, or them putting my unfinished order in a bag and rushing me out. Everytime this has happened i did not receive any of my money back. I also contacted corporate about this issue and filed a complaint.
- Rating 1.09/20/17Well unfortunately I had order steak Cheddar mash potato's and a order of slimed celery that was so disgusting I will never order again.
- Rating 1.09/19/17It was my first time ordering on line and when i got there to pick it up i still had to wait 40 minutes. It was bad
- Rating 1.09/11/17My credit card was charged but I never got my food....
- Rating 4.09/9/17I've ordered twice now online for pickup. Both times my orders were ready, hot & fresh. It was quite delicious too.
I would have given a 5 if the employees were a little more welcoming when someone enters. I simple Hello will suffice. Once I engaged, they were nice.
- Rating 1.08/18/17This isn't the first time....
The Dennys at this location ALWAYS has bad service between 2-4am. Doesn't matter if it's full or no one is in there and on this particular it was pretty empty. The order was "to go" and only half was ready and bagged thankfully we checked before leaving. Day shift is great but after hours... 👎🏽