For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Memphis
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Memphis
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/10/18Staff is very friendly! Food was ready quickly and accurately. I only give 4 stars instead of 5 because this location NEVER answers their phone so if I need to order and pick up food in a hurry I must go online to order.
- Rating 2.04/10/18Food was late. I’m surprised there wasn’t a problem with it as this particular Denny’s constantly runs out of food.
- Rating 3.04/9/18I got there and still had to wait on my food. Over heard the manager saying she gave my food away. Do you think they showed any common courtesy for my inconvenience. I love Denny's because this restaurant cooks food i can actually eat that is healthy for me. By the way, the food was outstanding as always. Five stars for good taste and quality. I gave 3 stars because she allowed me to hear why my food want ready and the lack of common courtesy and lack of empathy.
- Rating 2.04/9/18The service on Saturday was terrible
- Rating 1.03/19/18Waited 40 minutes after the allotted 25 minutes it said it would be ready.
My food wasn’t made right and it was overall disgusting.
- Rating 4.03/19/18Fresh & timely with great value.
- Rating 4.03/19/18I enjoyed everything but the hash browns were half cooked
- Rating 3.03/6/18The staff of the establishment is very friendly and respectful, and as far as the orders are concerned, I feel they must improve ... for an order of pancakes I had to wait for more than 30 minutes.
I hope and in the future you can resolve this soon.
- Rating 1.02/27/18The restaurant did not have the material to fix the items I ordered initially, so I had to order something different, which was terrible.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Order was ready at arrival.
- Rating 2.01/9/18My order was wrong. I had cheese in my eggs didn't add to my order and no syrup.
- Rating 4.01/2/18Me and my Brothers eat at the Denny's on Airport Rd in Jacksonville, Fl every other Saturday. We are always greeted by the staff who know us very well and are glad to see us.
The food is great!!!!!!
- Rating 3.01/2/18The big question is:
How long before the time I requested to pick up my order was it actually cooked? I ask because I arrived 10 minutes early, expecting to wait, surprisingly my order was ready and waiting. Huh❗️This occurred at Kapolei, HI restaurant not the one listed on my review❓
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great job!
- Rating 5.012/27/17It was perfect.
- Rating 5.012/27/17My order was online they quoted me 20 min. It was ready on time and hot and fresh. Good customer service.
- Rating 5.012/20/17I’m glad this location is 24 hours. They have excellent staff and the food is great!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great online ordering experience. Food was piping hot when I arrived and in a neat dinner container. Lots of smiles in the store and it was thanksgiving day! SO THANK YOU DENNY'S
- Rating 5.011/6/17Food was delicious and ready on time! Great service!
- Rating 4.010/30/17First off my name is not LAKESHA get it right next time Denny’s if you want me to another survey.
And Richard is my name