Denny’s Central Expressway N.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Central Expressway N.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Central Expressway N.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/26/18I love stopping by to pick up breakfast on my way to work. They always have it ready in awesome packaging with all the condiments needed. I have never had a problem!
- Rating 5.03/7/18Food was great.
- Rating 4.02/27/18For the most part the meals have been excellent. Last burger I had, last week, the cook didn't put any lettuce and tomato on it which are usually standard. I usually request no onions & pickles.
- Rating 4.01/2/18Good food, inviting atmosphere, and good service.
- Rating 3.010/29/17VERY friendly staff but way more times than not, my online order is not ready when I get there and I usually arrive 10-15 minutes later than the estimated time.
- Rating 1.09/11/17I've ordered two separate times and both times I didnt recieve my full order. I won't be giving you a 3rd try.