Denny’s N. Watson Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Watson Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Watson Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/13/18Friendly service,clean restaurant.I was disappointed though because I ordered online from my hotel room,and after I picked up my food and got back to my room my pancakes were missing from my order.
- Rating 5.07/31/18The ladies in the morning are always all smiles and friendly. The convenience of online ordering is such a breeze. I love the fact that Denny's is right off the highway and on my way to work.
- Rating 4.07/31/18I generally like the food. It was good
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered my food online. When I arrived to pick up my order, the cashier told me that there's no order for that name. I showed her the complete and fully paid order email confirmation, then she changed and said, oh yeah, I completed that order myself. She then said, they are making your order and it will be right up. I had to wait 27 minutes for my order, which should have been ready for pick up when I walked in the door. The food was just ok, but not having my order ready made it taste less than ok, it was not seasoned, it was bland and some of it was over cooked. I will not be going back to this Denny's, to say the least, nor will I recommend it.
- Rating 3.04/16/18They took a while to find my order after claiming that I didn’t make an online order besides that it was okay
- Rating 3.03/20/18Great service
- Rating 5.03/14/18I loved it....
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great Service
- Rating 2.02/27/18I enjoy this Dennys a lot but on this day I actually was missing something from my order. I tried to call back to let them know I need a refund but I only received the busy signal.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great service!!!
- Rating 4.02/27/18Fast service
- Rating 5.01/31/18Great food, love the trays, love the prices😎
- Rating 5.01/17/18We always have a great experience when we eat at Denny’s. The employees are extremely friendly, the food is good and the service is wonderful.
- Rating 4.01/4/18Service was friendly
- Rating 1.012/5/17forgot half of my order, person that I called to inform about my order was rude.. will not be returning... Ihop is down the street and has way better service.
- Rating 1.010/27/17Received a message saying my perfectly fine credit card had been declined and no food was being made when I arrived at the Denny's location.
- Rating 2.010/17/17Order was initially made wrong and pancakes were burnt
- Rating 1.010/11/17It’s been 3 times I order and they give me the wrong food all the time and it’s cold.
- Rating 5.010/2/17As usual they gave me excellent service. The wait staff are all super excellent, professionals and some of the friendliest around. They all know what I like and how I like it and strive to accommodate me. They are all the best. There are too many to name as I'm sure I would leave some one out and offend them to all the wait staff, cooks, kitchen and help and lets not forget the management team.