Denny’s S. Cooper
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Cooper
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Cooper
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/7/18the sirloin steak was tuff and hard to chew. Got cream corn and their was barely any on my plate...not worth the price your paying
- Rating 5.010/30/18Great food!
- Rating 4.010/18/18it was good, but kinda skimpy with the hashbrowns
- Rating 5.010/9/18Great service
- Rating 1.010/4/18I don't dine where employees forget food items and managment refuses to refund missing food items even when an employee states that they forgot some items.
- Rating 1.09/25/18If I could give zero stars I would will not place anymore online orders to Denny's. I did not receive my complete order and management refused to give a refund for my missing item. I was placed on hold for 30 minutes before anyone responded to my call then was placed on hold another 15 minutes before someone hung up on me. I was told to call the delivery service to get a refund for my food even when the worker who answered the phone admitted she forgot to put my missing item in the bag. I called this store 3 times and still didn't get my refund. And on top of all that, my food was cold when I got it.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Horrible. The food arrived 54 minutes late causing us to be late for church. When we received the food it was cold and nasty.
- Rating 4.08/14/18They forgot one of my items. I will use again, hopefully all my stuff will be in there. My family loves Dennys
- Rating 1.06/12/180 stars for Denny's. I am highly disappointed in this location. I ordered to go the Dulce de Leche pancakes and i was given just the pancakes with no dulce de leche syrup. I requested some and was told no because they didnt have any. What is weird is that about 3 months ago at the same location I was not given the dulce de leche syrup. Why promote or not request for more dulce de leche syrup if you guys are running low. Im upset because its like charging me for a bacon burger and not giving me any bacon.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Would recommend this restaurant to friends and family
- Rating 5.04/5/18The late night shift workers thurs.-sat. are great.
- Rating 3.03/27/18I loved Denny’s unfortunately this time my service wasn’t great. I had a to go order and the waitress didn’t make sure that all my condiments for my pancakes were in the bag. I ordered the delicious dulce de leche pancakes. I was missing all the toppings. I really wished I would have gotten the dulce de leche condense milk. Other the that Denny’s is always great
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great food and service!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great delivery service!
- Rating 1.01/9/18While management was very nice about, they did actual give my order away to another customer before I arrived to pick it up. They remade my order; however, when I got home to look at it, it was wrong. So in addition to 20+ minutes I waited for them to remake my food, I didn't actually get the order I paid for.
- Rating 3.011/28/17My order is always missing something when do take out. I never go back for it
- Rating 5.09/11/17Quick and easy
- Rating 2.08/21/17They did not give me my complete order. This is not the first time and my husband usually makes a bet that something will be wrong with our order. I would suggest reviewing the order before leaving this location.