Denny’s North I-35
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North I-35
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North I-35
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/9/18My online order was prepared as requested and was ready when promised.
- Rating 3.09/12/18The food was good but you forgot my pancakes. Can I get some store credit to make up for it?
- Rating 1.08/28/18Called in for a delivery order just got to my room after a 12 hour shift- they claim that they dont deliver and hung up very rude. Called back again and was told the same thing but this time i hung up. Food wasnt very good on top of all that mess and i asked for a ham substitue i didnt get thats why i wanted to order over the phone not online but it is what it is you just lost a loyal customer
- Rating 5.08/21/18It's great when you arrive early for your food and it's also is done early, nice to have it done faster than expected.
- Rating 1.08/15/18I've ordered online twice and in store twice this last week, spending well over $100. My my first online order was missing a Dr Pepper and I my appetizer sampler was absolutely horrible. I did the pick 3 menu items and received: two very small petrified chicken strips,, approximatly 5 tortilla chips, with about 2tbs of cold lumpy "queso", and 3 semi frozen mozzarella sticks. When o tried to call and complain there was no answer.
For my second trip I ordered two peanut butter banana smoothies and the banana nut cream pancakes and i wasn't told untill after my card was charged and I arrived to pick up my order that they were out of bananas.
During my in store visit we ordered 3 meals, a grand slam, a skillet, and a pot roast sandwich. And three shakes, strawberry, peanut butter banana, and birthday cake. Didn't realize till I got home all 3 shakes were plain peanut butter (no banana). So, all 3 were wrong. The roast beef/ pot roast sandwich was also soggy and mangled into a ball shaped glob that was stuck to the lid of the container. And, again no one answered when I tried to call the store to complain.
Not only that, but when I did mention it during my next visit,no was told they couldn't correct or refund for any items, because I didn't tell them then. How could I when nobody answers their phone. Also, I stay at the nearby Motel 6 and all guest here get 10% off and I mention this to them every single time. But, I have yet to receive this discount on a single ticket out of probably 10+
- Rating 5.07/17/18Awesome service. This was my first to go order on the app and it went well. I had a custom order without any problems.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Hot great food.
- Rating 5.03/26/18My order was on time , they make sure everything was in order .. great service
- Rating 1.03/20/18Bland food
- Rating 5.02/23/18You guys are great!