Denny’s North I-35
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North I-35
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North I-35
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/11/18Order took 2 hours
- Rating 5.011/29/18Great tasting hot meals at great prices!! Very family friendly! Customer service was great! Skip the line and order online to go! Your food will still be hot and fresh and you can enjoy it anywhere!!😋
- Rating 5.011/14/18Great
- Rating 1.010/30/18The services were rude and was missing items of my meal
- Rating 4.010/9/18My online order was prepared as requested and was ready when promised.
- Rating 3.09/12/18The food was good but you forgot my pancakes. Can I get some store credit to make up for it?
- Rating 1.08/28/18Called in for a delivery order just got to my room after a 12 hour shift- they claim that they dont deliver and hung up very rude. Called back again and was told the same thing but this time i hung up. Food wasnt very good on top of all that mess and i asked for a ham substitue i didnt get thats why i wanted to order over the phone not online but it is what it is you just lost a loyal customer
- Rating 5.08/21/18It's great when you arrive early for your food and it's also is done early, nice to have it done faster than expected.
- Rating 1.08/15/18I've ordered online twice and in store twice this last week, spending well over $100. My my first online order was missing a Dr Pepper and I my appetizer sampler was absolutely horrible. I did the pick 3 menu items and received: two very small petrified chicken strips,, approximatly 5 tortilla chips, with about 2tbs of cold lumpy "queso", and 3 semi frozen mozzarella sticks. When o tried to call and complain there was no answer.
For my second trip I ordered two peanut butter banana smoothies and the banana nut cream pancakes and i wasn't told untill after my card was charged and I arrived to pick up my order that they were out of bananas.
During my in store visit we ordered 3 meals, a grand slam, a skillet, and a pot roast sandwich. And three shakes, strawberry, peanut butter banana, and birthday cake. Didn't realize till I got home all 3 shakes were plain peanut butter (no banana). So, all 3 were wrong. The roast beef/ pot roast sandwich was also soggy and mangled into a ball shaped glob that was stuck to the lid of the container. And, again no one answered when I tried to call the store to complain.
Not only that, but when I did mention it during my next visit,no was told they couldn't correct or refund for any items, because I didn't tell them then. How could I when nobody answers their phone. Also, I stay at the nearby Motel 6 and all guest here get 10% off and I mention this to them every single time. But, I have yet to receive this discount on a single ticket out of probably 10+
- Rating 5.07/17/18Awesome service. This was my first to go order on the app and it went well. I had a custom order without any problems.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Hot great food.
- Rating 5.03/26/18My order was on time , they make sure everything was in order .. great service
- Rating 1.03/20/18Bland food
- Rating 5.02/23/18You guys are great!