Denny’s E Ben White Boulevard
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Ben White Boulevard
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Ben White Boulevard
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/17It was great lady taking orders was smiling and friendly
- Rating 1.09/25/17The order was done incorrectly. The manager on the floor was a older, caucasian female who didn't help me with making the order right. I was in a hurry and couldn't not wait anymore. I had already waited for 7 minutes for someone to come to the order pick up desk. There were several of us waiting to be helped. My order was in a big brown bag sitting on the desk getting cold. Then it was cooked incorrectly. Horrible service!
- Rating 5.09/25/17Excellent service and food
- Rating 1.09/12/17the eggs were cold, and then I found hairs, yes hairs in my hash browns, I lost all my appetite after that and ended up throwing about 85% of my meal away.
- Rating 3.08/28/17Food was ok. I walked next door from the La Quinta in the rain to pick it up. Was given the wrong bag and got called back saying it was the wrong. I had to walk back in the pouring rain to get it. And it was cold when I got it.