Denny’s East Freeway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s East Freeway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s East Freeway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/27/18Great service, food and prices! Highly recommended!
- Rating 1.07/11/18It was awful what can I say. The to go order was just so bad we ended up throwing it away. Will never go back to Denny’s.
- Rating 2.03/27/18The wait is always long..even when they have 2 or 4 waitresses on the floor...always have to wait to be seated with people not evsn acknowledging you...thats why i order out..the mgr there is rude..the heavy set lady with orange blonde hair...i asked for extra powdered sugar with my order that was not in bag and when i reapproached her to get it she was passive aggreddive..smiledbut pushed the powder sugar in my hand...always fake nice ..i saty 5minutes away and i used to always dine in about once a week...now i just order out
- Rating 4.03/19/18Friendly staff members
- Rating 1.02/20/18Portions to small, no knifes or forks,had to eat with my bear hands!!
- Rating 5.01/2/18You guys are the best. No one can do what you can do.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Quick service. Food was just what we ordered