Denny’s N. I-35
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. I-35
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. I-35
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/3/18Order was correct, & food was Hot & Delicious..
- Rating 3.03/14/18My order wasn’t right.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Excellent service... The best food that I've ever eaten at any restaurant... The head cook is a master cook... Thanks very much Keke Carter...
- Rating 1.01/11/18i am a repeat customer. i went to this denny's and have gone back. in november i ordered a meal online and when i got to the denny's, they were OUT of what i ordered. i was told that i would get contacted by the manager LONNIE. she NEVER contacted me and i NEVER got a refund or any kind of reimbursement AT ALL. ALSO, i left her a note to get in contact with me - no contact. I WORK LATE NIGHTS 7 DAYS A WEEK AND REALLY WOULD LIKE WHAT I PAY FOR!!!!!! i enjoy denny's food and i have been back since and actually am going tonight. I AM INFURIATED THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED BY THE MANAGER LONNIE. the staff is top notch and food is great - THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I RETURN. but as far as LONNIE goes, something needs to be done about the TOTAL disregard of a repeat customer. i will mention this review and also her not contacting me again tonight. The only reason for one star is LONNIE. otherwise it would have been 5.
- Rating 4.012/19/17Good
- Rating 1.010/10/17Address for this place is not correct and anytime you search for it on google maps it takes you to the wrong location. Ordered online and when we picked up the order half the meal wasn't ready so we had to wait for the other half to be cooked as our other meal got cold. when we asked for a refund they wouldn't give one. and asked why we even wanted a refund. I found it rude how the manager was not willing to offer any type of apology or discount or refund for our order. when we got home and our order we ended up getting was wrong!
- Rating 5.010/2/17Ready when I arrived. Everything as ordered. So nice to prepay!