Denny’s E 3rd St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 3rd St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 3rd St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/19/18It would have been five stars but they forgot some of the stuff for my husbands order
- Rating 5.011/6/18Best service
- Rating 2.09/11/18Ordered a to-go there, said it’d take 20, I have em 30. Once I showed up the food still wasn’t ready, they were busy. I understand, but I waited another 30-45 minutes and then no one talked to me so I asked if it was ready. He said oh yeah! Then packed it all up. I tipped well cause he even helped in the first place. Then when I got home 5-10 mins away, the food was ice cold. I had to microwave it. Guess it was ready but no one packed it up at all? Was very disappointed.
- Rating 1.09/5/18I have ordered many times online for pick up but this time they did not read my order and it was full of meat...I am a vegetarian!!! I had no idea there was meat in my food until I was about to eat. This is completely unacceptable as I made it clear in my order that there was to be no meat. I did not have time for them to remake my food so I paid $20 for food that had been contaminated with meat. I am extremely unhappy and have not been back and don’t know when or if I can trust Denny’s with my order now.
- Rating 3.02/27/18We have used Dennys online ordering for dinner for 7 of the last 13 days. The food has been great, the online ordering and healthy options have been awesome. The reason I can't give 5 stars is because they are really understaffed. Every time I go in (between 6:30 and 7:30 pm) they are busy but only have 1 or 2 waitresses that always look really stressed. When customers come in they have to wait a long time to be seated or even acknowledged. I saw one couple walk out as I waited for my order. One time I had ordered my dinner to be ready at 7:30 but it wasn't prepared yet. Thirty minutes later I asked about it and it was sitting on the cooks place, but they had been too busy to notice. But every other time our order was ready when expected. I learned to check the contents before I left because I got home with a missing side a couple of times.
- Rating 5.02/21/18I love that I can order from Dennys online and then pick it up in 20" (or a time that I specify later in the day). It's been very very convenient while we are working away from home and want food ready for us when we are ready to eat. We also really appreciate the Fit Fare offerings, and that each item online has the nutrition information that adjusts if we customize the order. Also appreciate that we can customize the sides on many dishes.
- Rating 5.01/9/18food was fast, ready when I was,(before the online mentioned 20 minutes pick up time)
french fries hot ( I hate cold fries) and American cheese, (which isn't cheese) was replaced with cheddar(real cheese) just like i asked- so I've been back since for several other take out items and will return probably more often then is healthy for me
- Rating 1.012/19/17I sent my brother to pick up my online order they had no ideal I ordered it so it wasn't ready I told him to just get my money refunded so they still sent the food and the grits was horrible so water down and not to mention the food was cold
- Rating 1.012/18/17Food was not ready in the time the app told me it would be and when food was not warm. Turns out incompetent staff can’t read and told me my food was not ready but it actually was just sitting there in regular plates and when the one waitress that does her job realized the food was just sitting there she got it all together but it was cold. Lesson learned not to use app again or order pick up
- Rating 2.012/12/17Purchased a pick up order. It was cold because it was sitting in the window when we got there and took forever to package the order. The free pie was not included. When we noticed no pie we were told to call back in the morning to speak with a manager. Still no pie!
- Rating 4.09/1/17.
- Rating 3.08/17/17The food is good here but the staff need to get off there back side and do something. Every time I make a to go order they always, ALWAYS FORGET SOMETHING!!! My fiancée went to pick the food up for us and they were so rude to her. A person (not an employe finally offered to help my fiancée b/c they saw her just standing there and not being helped. They were not busy at all. One lady asked if she had been helped and she said no well the lady didn't say anything to anybody and just waited on the people at there table. Also her food was not prepared correctly. I have ate there several times and it's really hard to say if I'm going back or not.