Denny’s W Bandera St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Bandera St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Bandera St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/18I did an app order. Arrived and bag with my order was brought up to the front calendar. I opened the bag to check the contents and noticed the second grand slam food container (middle of bag stack) was missing pancakes. I opened and found it was also missing eggs. I asked the Denny’s employee if she knew why the items were missing and her response was, “I don’t know.” So I asked her to find out. I also had to ask for two beverages that were also missing. After 20 minutes of Denny’s employees trying to read my order ticket and looking at what was delivered to me, I got the food. No apology, nothing. The young lady just handed me the bag. Keep in mind that I had to move out of the way of paying customers and the food in the bag that was made correctly got cold. Not a good experience and most likely my last experience with your app and your restaurant.
- Rating 5.08/18/18Haven't been disappointed with an online order yet!
- Rating 5.04/16/18My order was correct, it was ready when I arrived, and the food was terrific.
- Rating 4.010/18/17I like this new system
- Rating 5.09/11/17Very good bacon bourbon burger! Online ordering was easy and Foosball was ready to go on time.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Take out orders not filled correctly from time to time and early in the morning the cash registers seem to need to reboot, (6:30 - 7:00 am usually) end up having to wait when the whole purpose of calling ahead is to save time. Other than that it's good breakfast for sure.