Denny’s State Hwy 36 South
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s State Hwy 36 South
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s State Hwy 36 South
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/5/18The food is great, but there is a problem with online ordering. 3 out of 4 times placing an online order to my local Denny's, they hadn't even started cooking my food when I arrived 20 minutes later as I was told it would be ready. It seems that the online order system doesn't alert anyone to it, unless they may be staring at it. Also, I purchased a Denny's gift card when I was told that it could be used when online ordering, but according to the status of your website now ... this isn't possible ...
- Rating 2.011/22/18Order was not ready at time promised. Had to wait an extra 20. minutes
- Rating 2.09/10/18I called in an order and when my girlfriend went to go pick it up she had to return to the restaurant and ask for the condiments that were supposed to be included with the order. Even then the restaurant was skimpy with the amount of sour cream to be included with two large orders of zesty nachos!!! Needless to say we were not very impressed with our service!!!
- Rating 4.03/27/18Food excellent
ordered online wish I didn't have to use credit card I like to use cash
- Rating 2.03/20/18Been here twice this month and 2 stars is being generous. First trip, sat down, drink order taken, 15 minutes later no drink and breakfast order hasn’t been taken. At this point I don’t have time to wait. I left. Second trip, did Denny’s Togo. Ordered for specific time, was right on time and I had to wait 15 minutes for them to cook my food. I was the only one there. Food was what you expect from Denny’s. That is what got the second star. Zero stars for service. Don’t think I will be back.
- Rating 5.01/23/18love the remodel!
- Rating 5.01/9/18Server was great! Our food was at the proper temp and tasted great.i hadn’t been to Denny’s in years but will now go again soon.