Denny’s Paredes Line Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Paredes Line Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Paredes Line Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/30/18Excellent service and quality of take out food.
- Rating 1.010/30/18Food was cold. Paid extra for avocado and received none.
- Rating 1.010/25/18The food was already cold and they forgot the avocado that I paid extra for.
- Rating 3.09/25/18For some reason Everytime I order online and send my hubby to pick up the order, they always forget one item on my order. Food is great but the forgetfulness is what's hurting the rating on this review.
- Rating 5.08/15/18I had trouble with my order but the store was kind enough to refund all my order and give 2 free meals. They were very generous and I was very grateful. Thank you Denny's!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Love it!
- Rating 3.03/1/18First time ordering and never again , they mixed up my order and gave it all wrong
- Rating 5.01/18/18Nice, clean, efficient. Good presentation and flavor.
- Rating 2.01/17/18Steak was over cooked and one side dish was missing.
- Rating 1.01/17/18I thought I was taking advantage of an email offer from Dennys. To establish an online account, order, and then receive a build your slam free. I did so on sunday, January 14th
To date, ive called with no assistance. Noone willing to resolve issue. HELP.
M Rooney. 956 243 6291
- Rating 1.012/5/17This is my 5th or 6th time ordering and again they tell me they cannot find my order. I have to wait even longer and then they said oh yes here it is. They need to get organized and if the order service does not work then remove it so this wont happen again.
- Rating 4.010/11/17My experience was an overall 4 star experience. Why? For two simple reasons, convenience & customer service. By ordering on the Denny's app I was able to place an order while I was still snuggled up in my bed & picking up my order was so fast, no waiting to get seated. Lol The cashier was polite & smiled, which is something you don't get at IHOP. The size and quality of my pancakes was not as good as previous visits which is why I'm only giving Denny's 4 stars.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Love ordering from Denny's. Everyone I place my order online it's always done on time and tastes great! Thanks for the great service, keep up the good work!