Denny’s Harvey Mitchell Parkway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Harvey Mitchell Parkway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Harvey Mitchell Parkway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/16/18Crap service. Ordered online for my wife to pick up and even after her questioning the order being complete before leaving, we found it only half filled upon getting home with. I have deleted the app. Never again. Called and spoke with manager and all I got was excuses and runaround. The Bryan Denny's has sucked for years. Food is good but the service ruins the entire experience.Response from Denny's10/23/18Hi, my name is Breanna, I am the General Manager of the Bryan Denny's. I am sorry to hear about the poor service you received from us. I'd like to make things right. Please give me a call at the restaurant so I may get more details about your experience and who you may have spoken with.
- Rating 2.09/5/18Service is fast but is always forgets to give the drinks that you paid for
- Rating 3.02/27/18Virtually every time I come here, I am met with hard-working, kind employees, but this restaurant seems perpetually under-staffed. Orders are typically slow even though the people are working hard.Response from Denny's3/28/18Hello David, I apologize that you are not having the best experience possible! My name is Breanna and I am the new General Manager of this location. I am working diligently to staff this restaurant. Please bear with us through this transition, I hope you will continue to visit and see our improvement!
- Rating 5.09/27/17Food is excellent! Lots of choices. Service is usually excellent. We like to eat here a lot!
- Rating 5.09/25/17I Love the food and service
- Rating 3.08/17/17You guys forgot to give me my pancakes so I had to drive back for them