Denny’s NE Asbury Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NE Asbury Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NE Asbury Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/19/18In my online take out order, I asked for no mushrooms in my skillet and still received mushrooms. I paid for a 10 piece pumpkin pancake puppies and only receivecd 6 pieces. I ordered 2 soups that I did not receive. When I called about not receiving the soups, I was told they were unavailable. I was not informed about this when I picked up my food nor did I receive reimbursement for paying for the soups. The confirmation email for my order said it would be 20 minutes for my order to be ready. I arrived 20 minutes later to pick my food up and still had to wait almost 40 minutes to receive an incomplete and incorrect amount of my food order. I was completely unsatisfied and even frustrated with the poor service I received.
- Rating 2.08/14/18Food was ok. It was wrong but ok. Paid an extra fee for grilled chicken. I guess grilled chicken was made & just tossed on top of my salad & breakfast for another order they just took the bacon out & replaced with sausage.
- Rating 5.05/14/18i used to love this location but i was disappointed with my online order got 2 burgers that were still bloody in the middle and cheese sticks that tasted like they been sitting out for a long period of time.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food was ready when I got there and as always tasty!!!
- Rating 4.04/3/18Everything was good food was cold
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great portions & customer service. Way better than ihop.
- Rating 1.01/3/18I ordered food online for 3 people on Christmas night. I was quoted a 20 minute pick up time. The food ended up taking an hour and WE DIDNT EVEN GET THE CORRECT FOOD. it wasn't noticed until we got home, so we didn't want to go back. We ordered 2 burgers and a kids breakfast and we got a different burger, and omelet and a kids breakfast that wasn't correct. We didn't bother calling to complain because no one that was there seemed to care about providing good customer service~ so why bother calling? I appreciate the opportunity to give feedback through this survey.
- Rating 4.01/2/18food was overall good, skillet was just burnt.
- Rating 4.09/19/17Been at this Dennys for the past 5 or so years. Gotta say good service, good people (sometimes great food, rest of the time it's satisfactory)