Denny’s NE Asbury Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NE Asbury Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NE Asbury Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.05/14/18i used to love this location but i was disappointed with my online order got 2 burgers that were still bloody in the middle and cheese sticks that tasted like they been sitting out for a long period of time.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food was ready when I got there and as always tasty!!!
- Rating 4.04/3/18Everything was good food was cold
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great portions & customer service. Way better than ihop.
- Rating 1.01/3/18I ordered food online for 3 people on Christmas night. I was quoted a 20 minute pick up time. The food ended up taking an hour and WE DIDNT EVEN GET THE CORRECT FOOD. it wasn't noticed until we got home, so we didn't want to go back. We ordered 2 burgers and a kids breakfast and we got a different burger, and omelet and a kids breakfast that wasn't correct. We didn't bother calling to complain because no one that was there seemed to care about providing good customer service~ so why bother calling? I appreciate the opportunity to give feedback through this survey.
- Rating 4.01/2/18food was overall good, skillet was just burnt.
- Rating 4.09/19/17Been at this Dennys for the past 5 or so years. Gotta say good service, good people (sometimes great food, rest of the time it's satisfactory)