Denny’s N Hwy 20
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Hwy 20
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Hwy 20
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18Good food, adequate portions , good senior menu. Fast courteous service, pleasant experience.
- Rating 5.011/14/18They are ALWAYS super friendly! Willing to help. Very nice to my kids. Keep our drinks full. Fix anything that may be wrong. Always a great experience!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Love To Go from Denny’s. Thanks for providing quality to go containers that keep the food fresh and hot!
- Rating 1.09/8/18Finally we have an employee that has stayed at this Dennys for more than a week. I do not know who the bosses are at this location but they have major problems. Not being able to keep staff at a restraunt long enough for them to be trained on the menu says that management sucks. The employees are friendly enough and apparently no prep is done at night because they usually sitting at a table and thats weird because there is ALWAYS something to do in a kitchen. Cleaning would be it especially if there is hopelessly nothing else to do and you can never clean enough.
I have suggested to the Admin of this restraunt chain that they need to do something about the mgmt so the employees stayed longer than a week but nothing changed so I guess they did not care to have happy customers that live by this Dennys and are not just driving thru. Thanks for the support . Wont ever bother you for a favor.
- Rating 5.07/31/18I have been to the Canton location several times and have always received great food and service. Canton is my favorite Denny's location!
- Rating 4.012/19/17The food is always good. But sometimes you don't get all your food. Check before you leave with your order. Last 2 times, the toast was missing. I'm sure if you go back, they will give you the toast. We live 20 minutes away so we made our own.