Denny’s N Hwy 20
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Hwy 20
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Hwy 20
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18Good food, adequate portions , good senior menu. Fast courteous service, pleasant experience.
- Rating 5.011/14/18They are ALWAYS super friendly! Willing to help. Very nice to my kids. Keep our drinks full. Fix anything that may be wrong. Always a great experience!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Love To Go from Denny’s. Thanks for providing quality to go containers that keep the food fresh and hot!
- Rating 1.09/8/18Finally we have an employee that has stayed at this Dennys for more than a week. I do not know who the bosses are at this location but they have major problems. Not being able to keep staff at a restraunt long enough for them to be trained on the menu says that management sucks. The employees are friendly enough and apparently no prep is done at night because they usually sitting at a table and thats weird because there is ALWAYS something to do in a kitchen. Cleaning would be it especially if there is hopelessly nothing else to do and you can never clean enough.
I have suggested to the Admin of this restraunt chain that they need to do something about the mgmt so the employees stayed longer than a week but nothing changed so I guess they did not care to have happy customers that live by this Dennys and are not just driving thru. Thanks for the support . Wont ever bother you for a favor.
- Rating 5.07/31/18I have been to the Canton location several times and have always received great food and service. Canton is my favorite Denny's location!
- Rating 4.012/19/17The food is always good. But sometimes you don't get all your food. Check before you leave with your order. Last 2 times, the toast was missing. I'm sure if you go back, they will give you the toast. We live 20 minutes away so we made our own.