Denny’s Interstate 20 West
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Interstate 20 West
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Interstate 20 West
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18Our location never gets orders correct or in a timely manner. The cook staff that constantly rotates is all terrible and always seems to be untrainable.
- Rating 4.012/4/18Only complain is not being able to order bacon cheddar tots by themselves with nothing on them, online.
- Rating 3.03/27/18I was very disappointed in my order one thing it seems like it shrank, also it came with no condiments I ordered pancakes but got no butter no syrup and there was four meals but didn't send any silverware I was very surprised and disappointed this is never happened before also the app does not offer a senior's discount and since we ordered there all the time it would be nice to be able to get what is owed to us taken off of order.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great pancakes I love to come there for breakfast and lot of the other food is very good too the people are nice service is good I go there a lot.
- Rating 3.03/14/18Everything was ok but my burger didn’t have a bun So tell me how a cook can miss something like that.
- Rating 2.01/3/18It was a horrible experience. I ordered online and when I went to pick up my order I ended up standing at the front desk for 40 minutes waiting for my food. I was not helped at all until one employee had asked what I was waiting for. They then took forever to go check my order to see if it’s ready. another 15 went by and still nothing was being done. After finally getting my order I had received it cold to warm. I can always heat it up of course, but the thing that had me the most disappointed was the wait time. Truly horrible.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Very friendly host. Carizma. Always great food
- Rating 4.09/5/17It seems that I am ordering from the app on a regular basis these days. Most of the time the food is prepared and packed right.. Tonight it was missing the condiments (syrup, etc). I am giving them 4 stars for tonight's order.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Great
- Rating 2.09/5/17Cashier tried to charge again even though I had paid online