Denny’s Texas Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Texas Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Texas Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/16/18Took nearly an hour to get food and the order was wrong and I didn’t get all I paid for.
- Rating 5.03/7/18Excellent food and very fast
- Rating 5.03/6/18Food was hot and ready when I arrived. Staff was friendly and ready to serve me the minute I entered the restaurant.
- Rating 2.01/30/18Order was fast, but horribly incorrect and was missing food. Didn't bother contacting the store over 2 dollar pancakes, though.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Never got my food they said because the were too busy still waiting on my refund
- Rating 2.010/26/17The service could have been better. A few items ordered on DENNY'S TO GO weren't placed in the bag. I had to call to get credit and was offered missing items if I went back to store. Review items before you leave this establishment.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Food and service are fantastic.
I wish you all would find a way to reduce the amount or size of to go containers on to go orders.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Once or twice a month, I pick up several (10 - 12) breakfast plates for our Monday morning office meeting. There has not been a single incorrect order, and the guys always enjoy the food. I place the order online while I'm getting things ready, and specify a pickup time.