Denny’s Stoneside Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Stoneside Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Stoneside Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/21/18I ordered my order online, it told me it would be ready at a certain time and it wasn't. When I got there they had not gotten my order in yet. The cashier lady had to go get it from the receipt machine and was just going to start making it.
- Rating 5.08/7/18My pick up order was ready when I showed up to the restaurant even though I was 10 minutes early. They even asked if I wanted ranch for anything and went ahead and grabbed me some before I took my food. Great service!
- Rating 5.07/20/18Always get great friendly service.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Our food was fresh and hot. The waitress was awesome!
- Rating 2.02/27/18My cheese and bacon tots had no cheese or bacon
- Rating 1.012/5/17This location is awful. We have been living in a hotel since our home flooded so we have ordered from there at least 5 or 6 times. All of those orders have been wrong. When you call to tell them they screwed up again, they just say oh sorry we are busy. And they are not even nice about it. They are rude. I will NEVER go back or order. The food is always wrong, cold, and over cooked !!!! And theybdont even bother to correct it. So I would venture to say that Customer Service skills, a reading is not part of the job requirement here.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great. We are flood victims so being across the street is easy.