Denny’s Stoneside Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Stoneside Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Stoneside Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18I love your cinnamon roll pancakes!😋😍
- Rating 4.012/4/18Usually great. This time just good-Didn’t get the broccoli with the turkey dinner and my order was mixed up a bit when picking it up. They were busy tho. Just missed the broccoli!
- Rating 2.011/30/18Well; we ordered to go but they would not substitute anything for us on a slam when all we wanted was a slam with 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, and hashbrowns instead of bacon or sausage. So... we ordered something different. But then when I ordered nachos they did not have the queso. So then I added some hashbrowns to our order and they said no charge (which was nice) :-) but when we got the order home, there was barely any hashbrowns - so I have to say that this was a very mixed experience - not really sure how I feel about it.
- Rating 3.09/21/18I ordered my order online, it told me it would be ready at a certain time and it wasn't. When I got there they had not gotten my order in yet. The cashier lady had to go get it from the receipt machine and was just going to start making it.
- Rating 5.08/7/18My pick up order was ready when I showed up to the restaurant even though I was 10 minutes early. They even asked if I wanted ranch for anything and went ahead and grabbed me some before I took my food. Great service!
- Rating 5.07/20/18Always get great friendly service.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Our food was fresh and hot. The waitress was awesome!
- Rating 2.02/27/18My cheese and bacon tots had no cheese or bacon
- Rating 1.012/5/17This location is awful. We have been living in a hotel since our home flooded so we have ordered from there at least 5 or 6 times. All of those orders have been wrong. When you call to tell them they screwed up again, they just say oh sorry we are busy. And they are not even nice about it. They are rude. I will NEVER go back or order. The food is always wrong, cold, and over cooked !!!! And theybdont even bother to correct it. So I would venture to say that Customer Service skills, a reading is not part of the job requirement here.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great. We are flood victims so being across the street is easy.