Denny’s S. I-35 East
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. I-35 East
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. I-35 East
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/19/18Service is horrible!! Food takes forever.
- Rating 1.09/24/18I placed an online order. The store was closed that day because they didn't have a cook. No way to cancel the order online and I got charged. I couldn't get a refund from the store or corporate.
- Rating 1.09/10/18I ordered my food online because I thought it would be fast and convenient. However, when I went to pick my food up at the specified time it was not ready. They had not even started making it. I was told that due to others ordering food and not coming to get it, they wait until the customer shows up to make it.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Fast service and good food
- Rating 1.07/31/18so this is the second time this place was disappointing......came in to be told that a server is was the cook????? i witnessed rachel tell a party of 12 they couldn't be served and they were rather off going elsewhere. avoid this location
- Rating 3.07/24/18Ordered and paid online-no way to use my AARP discount when paying online :-( When I arrived to pick up my order found out that restaurant out of red skin mashed potatoes, my chosen side. Server offered to sub hash browns. I accepted. Arrived home with my order to find no hash browns or mashed potatoes and order was cold. Called restaurant because I didn't want to return across town to pick up my side. Callie (who knows me as a regular customer) offered to provide me with an extra side next time I placed an order or visited the restaurant.
- Rating 2.05/14/18Not happy with cold food & missing ingredient
- Rating 5.04/16/18Friendly service!
- Rating 1.03/26/18My take out order was sideways in the bag and a complete mess by the time I got home.
Also ate in the restaurant the next day. Apparently the cook burned something as it got smoky in there! Pancakes were burned, tables dirty. This used to be a great Denny's, what happened??
- Rating 5.03/19/18I live a couple of minutes fro Denny's restaurant in Corinth. I love the excellent tasty meals 24/7. I and my family will remain Denny's customers for years to come. For our experience, the Corinth location earns A++
- Rating 5.03/7/18Great staff and food is delicious. Very clean and friendly atmosphere.
- Rating 1.02/27/18This location is horrible at to go. Order has been wrong 4 out of the last 5 times. This very last time we ordered 2 order of the sticky bun pancakes and got no sticky stuff. Also ordered a side of sausage links which the online app said was 4 links. Sent husband back to get sticky stuff but he forgot to ask about sausage so I paid $3.19 for ONE tiny sausage link.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great
- Rating 4.012/19/17was unable to tip driver on my credit card. that needs to get fixed, or made easier to figure out. other wise it was great
- Rating 5.010/17/17Pancakes with the cinnamon sauce are excellent.
- Rating 2.010/11/17Did not have chicken fired steaks