Denny’s Interstate 37
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Interstate 37
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Interstate 37
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18I always place online orders here.....food is always fresh.....and always on time......now I want french toast...🤦♀️🤦♀️🤣
- Rating 5.010/30/18Easy ordering, fresh food, great service
- Rating 5.010/27/18My phone order was placed to Denny's far from my home, manager ,hearing this, immediately assured me he would issue a credit so I could reorder. Very helpful and professional - I would stop by this Denny's on my out of CC anytime!
- Rating 3.010/25/18Good
- Rating 1.07/19/18Hash brows were old, crispy, and in a puddle of grease. Eggs weren’t cooked well. Bacon was half cooked/half raw. Pancakes were ok.
- Rating 1.07/10/18Terrible. I waited an extra 14 minutes on top of the 20 it asks for, come home to find that they gave me 2 of the same order instead of what I asked for.
- Rating 1.05/7/18It was the worst experience I have ever had. We waited for 30 minutes after our “pick up” time and they said they couldn’t find our order. I had to show them the email and then when they brought me my food it was super cold. While waiting for my food, three other families walked out because service was so bad. All the employees were walking around clueless as to what was going on.
- Rating 2.03/26/18Food was pretty good. This restaurant could be great if the staff would take the time to actually read the online orders and make the food the way it's requested. Have ordered online numerous times and the order is made wrong or something is missing more often than not.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Thank you food was delicious
- Rating 2.01/23/18I ordered online when I arrived to pick up my order I sat there for 45 minutes waiting on my order. Apparently there was a new cook. To top it off I only received 1/2 my order. I would have gone back to get the rest of my order but I waited so long to receive what I got my lunch break was over. I received my food on a plate wrapped in foil. From now on I will open up everything and make sure my order is correct before I leave.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Excellent service! I love there burgers! Every time I order the food is exactly how I placed the order and always ready when they say it will be. My co-worker and I absolutely love the To-Go!
- Rating 2.012/12/17food waz good first time we order same thing again and got rip off call manger and gave us rule adtuide and she dent care this be my last time im ever go back
- Rating 4.011/20/17The food was great but the service could use some work
- Rating 4.011/6/17Sometimes the staff forget imperative details in the notes ie. Extra ketchup etc.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Very disappointed. Order for the first time online & order said it would be ready in 20 minutes. I got to the restaurant at 11:30am & my order was not ready or even started on. I waited an hour & 15 minutes for my order to be ready. Food was cold & undecooked. Workers were rude & didn't seem to care that I waited for so long. They couldn't even apologize for the wait. Highly dissatisfied with the service.