Denny’s S Padre Island Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Padre Island Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Padre Island Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/9/18The food was great. However, I specifically asked for the gluten free order to be marked gluten free in several of the comment sections. I even asked an employee to ensure I knew which meal was deemed gluten free. Unfortunately, he did not communicate the correct order correctly and I ended up eating the meal that was not gluten free which resulted in a very bad reaction. In the future I may have to place 2 separate orders under 2 different names.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Best cheeseburger for breakfast!
- Rating 5.08/28/18Fast service ordered online, went to pick it up and was ready within specified time even though it was super packed at the time my order was waiting I was in and out in two minutes top
- Rating 5.04/3/18Excellent fast service
- Rating 3.03/11/18*I ordered the eggs easy over and I got sunny side up.
*The pancakes came with one syrup and I wasn't asked if I needed more.
*The food was cold, as I thought.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great tasting pancakes and breakfast ,,oh the slam burger the best
- Rating 5.02/20/18I love u guys love the service every time I go..
- Rating 5.01/24/18Another great meal to go
- Rating 5.012/19/17We are very pleased with the service we receive every time we are there manager is always friendly and very helpful with our needs, as a disable individual I am very thankful for what they do thank you again and god bless
- Rating 3.09/26/17This was my 1st time ordering online may be my last . Due to missing items . Food was Good but would have been better if I had gotten butter with my Order. Also in my notes I wanted Salsa on the side was very disappointed that I didn't get it.
- Rating 5.09/25/17My pickup experience was good the food was amazing. It was almost ready when i arrived. The people were fast and friendly
- Rating 5.09/19/17Food was great and fast but my eggs were overdone