Denny’s Hwy 77
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hwy 77
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hwy 77
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/11/18So easy to order via the on-line app. Our food was ready on time and the friendly staff completed the transaction quickly and efficiently.
The food was nice and warm and prepared just as ordered.
- Rating 2.03/16/18The service in the mid to late afternoon, early evenings is usually very slow. At times we have had to wait close to 15-20 minutes for just our drink order and even longer for our food of course. Most of these instances there were less than 8 tables in the restaurant. As a result we have started to order takeout instead.
- Rating 1.03/12/18Food was ready on arrival, had to wait 15 minutes for "fresh coffee" by the time i got home food was cold.
- Rating 5.02/21/18I love the food here. I would highly recommend this place to all of my friends.
- Rating 1.02/20/18Thanks for asking.... very dissatisfied ordered online over 30.00 worth of food went to pick up and still had to wait 15 minutes more got home everything was cold only pancakes were hot.. would like compensation
- Rating 5.010/10/17Love this place!
- Rating 4.010/10/17Need to read special instructions. Requested no onions on my burger and I got grilled onions and regular sliced onions on it. Other than that, experience was good.
- Rating 4.09/26/17Despite my ham being burnt, everything was awesome!!
- Rating 4.09/5/17Food is great and always on time, just wish they had bigger to-go cups. I want a large soda not a small soda with my meal.