Denny’s Highway 290
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Highway 290
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Highway 290
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/4/19I love Denny’s, it’s always the first choice when it comes to breakfast!
- Rating 2.012/4/18Placed an order online and it was wrong. I didn't realize it until I got home and it was too late. My salmon was also dry and overcooked.
- Rating 1.011/14/18First time ever ordering online and they got my order wrong. Manager tried to make better by offering me to correct the order but I was press on time and couldn’t wait any longer. The whole reason I preorder is because I was in a hurry and needed it to be in and out.
Order was waiting for me but nobody took the time to check if it was correct.
- Rating 1.09/10/18I chose delivery as it was an option online. I then find out that this location doesn't deliver and won't cancel my order. I was still charged and no food. Very misleading, and I would like a refund.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great food and service
- Rating 5.08/21/18First there was the online ordering. That made life simple and easy. Now they deliver. It can't get any easier. Same great Denny's food, delivered right to your door.
- Rating 5.03/27/18How simple can it be. Get online, order breakfast, drive to Denny's, pick up the food. Drive home, enjoy. Always the same Denny's quality and pricing.
- Rating 5.03/26/18I love the service and food at this Denny's. The food is served quickly. When dining here, Im always asked if I need anything. The coffee is good. If I want to substitute an item ,or ,leave an item out of my order it is acceptable.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Whether I order online or in the store, I get greeted by happy very helpful people. The food is always great. Love this place for a good cheep breakfast.
- Rating 3.02/27/18They forgot my milkshake, then didn't answer the phone. Paid for it and never received it.
- Rating 4.02/23/18Food was ready on time and hot. My only complaint is that I could not order a side of Hash browns. There was no option when ordering.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Just finished ordering on the app and my husband was there saying it's ready! They can substitute red potatoes for home fries .What I really love, is,Danny's can make two eggs over medium,not runny or hard! Excellent
- Rating 1.02/20/18I used to online order and my food wasn't ready when I got there 45 minutes later. They did not even take it off of the front register so they can send it to the back they gave me a free orange juice. But I will not use Denny's again I guess I will have to go to the Waffle House
- Rating 1.02/20/18A terrible experience all around
- Rating 5.01/30/18Pickup online order & counter lady convinced us of more lol. Was very nice & made our visit pleasant. We have sit-in before & Carlos is our best waiter
- Rating 2.01/30/18The people in Dennys were great! The app however was not as friendly! I couldn’t select items when ordering my grand slam. I wanted to order one order of eggs and on Wednesday of egg whites .... you can’t select an item twice on the menu because once selected once it mutes out. In addition selecting a dennys along my route on my road trip was a little complex. It gave me the option of dennys close to my current location, which is typically the case. I wanted one down the road a little farther so they could prepare it and have it ready as I came by that area driving. The app didn’t like that. I eventually got it to let me select the dennys I wanted but not until it was within the 5 closest dennys to me. Overall, great service in store but the app needs work. I also was offered a free grand slam if I ordered with the app and I never received one. 😏
- Rating 5.01/23/18How easy can it get. Log onto the Denny’s website, order the food you want, and it will be ready by the time you get there. Great Denny’s food, great service.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Service sucked, no other way i could put it. Placed an order for pickup. I arrived 10 minutes after my pickup time then sat for 25 minutes. I ask the girl about my order and she said its coming. Then she proceeded to place half the order on the counter undercover and walks away. I ask if that was my order and they stated yes. So i said it hs been just sitting there ready. She brings it over to come to find everything was ice cold. Then told them i wanted a refund which took another 15 minutes to come to find out i was double charged. Not refunded. What a joke one and a LNG hours of my time wasted and to just go and eat at wawa.
- Rating 1.012/12/17Cypress Denny’s off of 290
Never checks their online orders
I did an online order there twice and when I got there at the time I was supposed to pick it up....they did not know the order was on their computer...
therefore I had to wait 35 mins for the order to be prepared! What’s the purpose of making an online order if you still have to wait for it to be prepared?
I paid 30$ for my food online but was only given one item and the cashier said she was new so she had no idea about the online promotion ....I asked her why don’t she ask her manager for clarification on things! No one wants to spend 30$ dollars to get the wrong order...then have to wait an additional 30+ mins to get it re-done!!
I will not be going back!
- Rating 4.08/22/17Got my order wrong and by the time I got home i was too tired to go back 😩