Denny’s Medical Dist. Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Medical Dist. Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Medical Dist. Dr
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/5/18My food was cold and the eggs and bacon ..
- Rating 5.011/14/18Hot and ready!
- Rating 5.010/30/18This is my go to for breakfast. Love your pancakes! The double berry banana is my favorite!
- Rating 5.08/14/18I order breakfast for my colleagues and it’s always hot and fresh! We value tht a lot!
- Rating 5.08/14/18Food was ready and warm when I arrived for pickup
- Rating 2.04/16/18well order took to long and order was wrong and I when I called phone rang for ever only had one person working and I just didn't want to be bother.
- Rating 5.04/10/18It was awesome and the sausage could have been cooked a little longer but altogether it was great.
- Rating 5.03/17/18It was great and the food was ready on time.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Nice hostess
- Rating 5.01/2/18Great customer service
- Rating 3.011/6/17Food was good but Customer Service needs improvement. I believe her name tag said Paula. She was very unprofessional. I stated I was there to pick up my online order she said I didn't take your order. Of course, I did it online. She wasn't listening she kept mumbling. I advised her attitude was not necessary. She was fast to respond and say I didn't take the order and you the one being rude. This was my second time ordering online, first time went smooth. This Second time makes me think of how bad service i will be given if I go again . I work for customer service and at the city of Dallas we aim for excellent service and that would not be tolerated.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Tim rocks as a GM
- Rating 1.09/12/17Horrible. I specifically requested no onions on my buger .and guess what? i got not only sauté onions but red onions too!! And when i arrive...never mind too much to type....lets just say Not the service I was looking for. Negative star rating button doesn't work.
- Rating 5.09/5/17The burgers remind me of homemade burgers...soooo delicious!