Denny’s Skillman Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Skillman Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Skillman Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/26/18Everything is always great when I order from here and the staff is amazingly helpful.
- Rating 1.010/16/18This was the worst experience ever! I ordered online and no one could give me Information about my order. Management didn’t have a grip on the workers. I was there waiting an extra 10 minutes for my order that was supposed to be ready at 10:07am but didn’t receive it until 10:17am. One waitress told me I had orders in front of me and you’ll just have to wait. It didn’t matter to her that I made a online order. Will never visit this Denny’s ever again!
- Rating 1.08/29/18I placed an order online and when I arrived no one was up front 2 mins later someone told me someone would be with me after walking by. When 3 people came in after waiting to be seated the manager came up to the front looked at me and told me to give him a moment. He sat the people down them went to back side of the restaurant to fix chairs while I am still standing there. I cam see 3 waitress right in front in the kitchen. NO ONE CAME UP!. At this point I have standing waiting for someone for over 10 mins to address me so I can tell them I am there for an online pick up. Then another couple came in then a waitress comes up and gets ready to seat them and I had to tell her that I am here to pick up my order before she seats someone else. I understand seating dine in customers. However, if you are going to promote pick up orders show the same attention to ALL customers! It was not even busy when I arrived which made the experience even worse!!
- Rating 1.07/16/18Horrible online experience. I want a refund!! Beth went above and beyond to deliver but meal was too late, old, overcooked and salty! Horrible!
- Rating 3.04/4/18Food is good. Restaurant is slways filthy!!!
- Rating 5.04/4/18My food was on time and delicious. The customer service was wonderful.
- Rating 2.02/27/18I made the mistake of deciding to use this location to try the Denny's on Demand for the first time last Saturday 2/24. I ordered my family the breakfast items and our order with drinks came to $42.15 of which $11.01 was a delivery charge. My delivery came within the hour as promised at 10:30am.
HOWEVER, the Uber Carrier forgot ALL OF OUR DRINKS which included 2 coffees and 1 minute maid and 1 apple juice.
So, I called Carla answered. As soon as tried to address the situation with her, she couldn't have passed the phone off quicker. The gentleman who got on the phone wanted to argue that I went through simply cuz I told him the Uber Carrier forgot my drinks. (Denny's tells you on their website, the use an UBER CARRIER ) Apparently the man who got on the Phone didn't realize his own company uses UBER. After several mins of arguing I gave him my order number and he would call me back to let me know when that Uber Carrier could bring the drinks. That call never came. 11:00 am I called them again spoke with who passed me to Michael. He never gave his title and once again when the name of UBER came up he started with the Grubhub bit before I ended it with my order number.
After several mins Michael to said would call me right back. That call never came as at 11:30am one hour after our orders I attempted to call them a third time. For the next 2 hrs NO ONE answered the phone. NO DRINKS, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO WAY DENNYS ON DEMAND, if this location is involved.
- Rating 3.01/23/18I placed an online order for takeout. It was ready very quickly, and the person who helped me was friendly. The only problem was that I ordered a ham and cheese omlette for my husband, and when I got back to the office with it I realized that they had sent a steak and mushroom omlette without cheese instead. He didn't end up eating much of it, but the rest of our food was good.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Food was presentable & very delicious
- Rating 5.09/19/17Employee called to verify something on our order, and it was 100% right when we got it. She texted me to let me know there was a small delay, but still got here pretty quickly. She was courteous, polite and professional. I wish I had asked her name (it was Sept 15, about 8pm or so, 9009 Skillman, Dallas location).
- Rating 2.09/6/17The manager didn't know there was an online order. That was his replay to me anyway. The food was not put together when I arrived which was after the 20 min my confirmation screen said it would take for the food to he ready. I stood in the front of the restaurant waiting almost another 15 min for the to put the meals I ordered together
- Rating 3.08/18/17Good food