Denny’s Market Ctr Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Market Ctr Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Market Ctr Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/9/18Very good experience with your evening shift during my stay across street at Best Western. Helpful in suggesting meal. Loved the gorda cheese chicken and broccoli skillet and cheese cake. Online ordering is awesome. Thank you. Tina W
- Rating 5.012/14/17your staff was awesome.
- Rating 5.011/28/17The service here is always friendly and the smiles are always plenty.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I am a manager at the hotel next to this Denny's and have been here for 2 years, and I have had a great experience every time that I have visited. We send lots of guests their way. I wish you all would bring back the discount for our employees. We do refer a lot of people your way, and when it is beneficial for our staff to refer people they are more likely to do so! Other restaurants in the area do that, and our front desk sends lots more people their way! Other than that, I have no complaints. Also, I like the new design!
- Rating 1.09/26/17Terrible, never got my food and Rude staff. Will neber becoming back to this place or ordering from this location ever again.
- Rating 5.09/5/17My meal was amazing and it was still hot after I arrived 10 mins late. Staff members were very courteous
- Rating 1.08/17/17I didn't even at there. I don't live in Dallas. Someone used my email address.