Denny’s Market Ctr Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Market Ctr Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Market Ctr Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/4/18I would of given 5 stars but unfortunately i didn’t receive my chocolate peanut butter milkshake and i got charged for it. I didn’t have time to call and get it fixed. They need to pay more attention on the orders and make sure everything is ready to be delivered
- Rating 4.011/7/18The atmosphere and staff are so nice and full of life and knowledgeable of their menu, BUT I order take out all the time from them while I stay at the hotel next to them. I have to constantly check the order before I leave because I have not once had the order right. There was always something left out from food to plasticware. Out 9f at least 15 take out orders has there never been once it was right.
- Rating 1.09/10/18Took over an hour for a pick up order. Waited in the restaurant and every time I asked about my order, I found they hadn't started on it. Given the demand including Uber eats, pickups, dine in and other delivery services, it was obvious this location is severely understaffed. That or the processes are simply inept. I would give this 0 stars instead of 1 star if that was an option.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great customer service !!!
- Rating 4.08/10/18Transaction went well
- Rating 5.07/24/18Delicious food at a good price. The staff is always friendly.
- Rating 5.07/11/18A few months ago, I took my parents out for breakfast and they took a long time to bring my mom's food out. She was pretty upset, because she had to wait and everybody else was eating without her. I've previously ordered online, 2 times to be exact and I've never had a problem. Food is always very delicious !!!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service! showed up to pick-up my food and found everything ready to go! Friendly staff too!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Nice staff
- Rating 5.04/9/18Very good experience with your evening shift during my stay across street at Best Western. Helpful in suggesting meal. Loved the gorda cheese chicken and broccoli skillet and cheese cake. Online ordering is awesome. Thank you. Tina W
- Rating 5.012/14/17your staff was awesome.
- Rating 5.011/28/17The service here is always friendly and the smiles are always plenty.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I am a manager at the hotel next to this Denny's and have been here for 2 years, and I have had a great experience every time that I have visited. We send lots of guests their way. I wish you all would bring back the discount for our employees. We do refer a lot of people your way, and when it is beneficial for our staff to refer people they are more likely to do so! Other restaurants in the area do that, and our front desk sends lots more people their way! Other than that, I have no complaints. Also, I like the new design!
- Rating 1.09/26/17Terrible, never got my food and Rude staff. Will neber becoming back to this place or ordering from this location ever again.
- Rating 5.09/5/17My meal was amazing and it was still hot after I arrived 10 mins late. Staff members were very courteous
- Rating 1.08/17/17I didn't even at there. I don't live in Dallas. Someone used my email address.