Denny’s Market Ctr Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Market Ctr Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Market Ctr Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.05/6/19I submitted an online order at 10:59 for pick up at 11:20. I arrived at the scheduled time and was told that the food was “not quite done yet” and that “they’re still working on it”. I told them that was fine. I continued to wait for another 20 minutes before someone else asked me what I was there for. I let them know that I was still waiting on my to go order. It took another 10 minutes before I finally received my meal - 45 minutes after it had been placed online for one sandwich and a side of hashbrowns.
There were multiple parties that left because no one was at the front to take down their name or greet them. At one point at least 4 tables were waiting up front to pay their check while no one was there to cash them out. A gentleman stated that him and his two friends had been there over an hour and a half due to slow service.
Overall, I felt as though it was a bad experience for everyone that came to dine with Denny’s that day.Response from Denny's5/7/19Hello Rianna S., we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better. Thank you.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 1.04/17/19Customer service is horrible at this location. Stood waiting for attention for 10 mins before someone acknowledged us. Food was cold as well.Response from Denny's4/18/19Hello Shune M., we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better. Thank you.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 3.012/4/18I would of given 5 stars but unfortunately i didn’t receive my chocolate peanut butter milkshake and i got charged for it. I didn’t have time to call and get it fixed. They need to pay more attention on the orders and make sure everything is ready to be delivered
- Rating 4.011/7/18The atmosphere and staff are so nice and full of life and knowledgeable of their menu, BUT I order take out all the time from them while I stay at the hotel next to them. I have to constantly check the order before I leave because I have not once had the order right. There was always something left out from food to plasticware. Out 9f at least 15 take out orders has there never been once it was right.
- Rating 1.09/10/18Took over an hour for a pick up order. Waited in the restaurant and every time I asked about my order, I found they hadn't started on it. Given the demand including Uber eats, pickups, dine in and other delivery services, it was obvious this location is severely understaffed. That or the processes are simply inept. I would give this 0 stars instead of 1 star if that was an option.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great customer service !!!
- Rating 4.08/10/18Transaction went well
- Rating 5.07/24/18Delicious food at a good price. The staff is always friendly.
- Rating 5.07/11/18A few months ago, I took my parents out for breakfast and they took a long time to bring my mom's food out. She was pretty upset, because she had to wait and everybody else was eating without her. I've previously ordered online, 2 times to be exact and I've never had a problem. Food is always very delicious !!!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service! showed up to pick-up my food and found everything ready to go! Friendly staff too!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Nice staff
- Rating 5.04/9/18Very good experience with your evening shift during my stay across street at Best Western. Helpful in suggesting meal. Loved the gorda cheese chicken and broccoli skillet and cheese cake. Online ordering is awesome. Thank you. Tina W
- Rating 5.012/14/17your staff was awesome.
- Rating 5.011/28/17The service here is always friendly and the smiles are always plenty.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I am a manager at the hotel next to this Denny's and have been here for 2 years, and I have had a great experience every time that I have visited. We send lots of guests their way. I wish you all would bring back the discount for our employees. We do refer a lot of people your way, and when it is beneficial for our staff to refer people they are more likely to do so! Other restaurants in the area do that, and our front desk sends lots more people their way! Other than that, I have no complaints. Also, I like the new design!
- Rating 1.09/26/17Terrible, never got my food and Rude staff. Will neber becoming back to this place or ordering from this location ever again.
- Rating 5.09/5/17My meal was amazing and it was still hot after I arrived 10 mins late. Staff members were very courteous
- Rating 1.08/17/17I didn't even at there. I don't live in Dallas. Someone used my email address.