Denny’s N Central Expwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Central Expwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Central Expwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great omelets and take out service was very efficient
- Rating 5.04/4/18I love it u will see me more often
- Rating 1.03/26/18If i could give you guys no stars I would. Lastnight was the Worst service i have ever gotten ever. Ordered for delivery and waiting almost 25minutes over the estimated delivery time. When i tried to call the restaurant the number changed and didn’t give me the right number. So I had to drive there and see what happened with our order since it took the $50 out of our account. When I got there I see the food just sitting there with the drinks all watered down and chocolate milk warm. When i asked about my order the server gave me attitude and said they don’t deliver and gave me my food without apologizing or offering new drinks or new cups for the old drinks. Why get charged $11 delivery fee for me going there to pick it up. Worst experience here.
- Rating 1.03/14/18the order was wrong!i believe we picked up someone else order
- Rating 1.03/6/18my Food was delivered to me Cold and it was like They didn’t look at my Notes for asking no Onions
- Rating 3.02/28/18the order was incomplete missing several items.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Love the omelets and hash browns....
- Rating 5.02/20/18Good food quickly
- Rating 2.012/19/17When i received my order it was cold.. Food was mixed together.. Pancake toppings all over the place. And WORSE of all container was damaged. Cracked right down the middle on the side food was stuck in between.. Wasted my money as i trashed the items.. Didn't feel safe eating it 😟😟 WILL NOT use again.. First time ever eating Dennys also
- Rating 5.012/12/17Consistently good omelets and ready when I went to pick up
- Rating 1.010/27/17For the 4th time my online order for pick up was incorrect and missing items I had paid for so not the greatest experience. Not going to go back again.Response from Denny's11/1/17Hello Catie B, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied about your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 4.09/25/17Overall a good experience except when I ordered a kale salad and it was not available. I did not want anything else and there was no way to refund my money or give me a gift certificate. Thankfully, the manager took my name and I called a few weeks later and was able to get my salad. There should be a way for each restaurant to let the customer know if something is not available or a way to handle refunds. If I was out of town, this would not have worked out so well.
- Rating 2.09/5/17I made my order on the app. I live around the corner from the Denny's I order from. When I arrived, I was told they did not have my order at all. Then, I was told they had my order but did not have kale for my salad. They were not able to give me a credit or give me a gift card. The manager wrote my name down to give me a salad once they received a shipment of kale. I am disappointed the app could not let me know what I wanted was not available and there was no way to rectify the issue at the time of my visit. This is a glitch that needs to be remedied.
- Rating 5.08/17/17I love Dennys. This is my go to place to eat with the family for a quick lunch.