Denny’s N Central Expwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Central Expwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Central Expwy
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/6/19Staff did not check order confirmation
& released my to go order to someone else. When I arrived they said the order had already been picked up. I had to wait for them to remake my order. Then they didn't even give me syrup with my order.Response from Denny's4/8/19Hello Bertha J., we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better. Thank you.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 5.03/14/19Best veggie omelets!!Response from Denny's3/15/19Thank you Christen K. We hope to see you soon!
- Rating 5.02/20/19This Denny’s experience was great.the customer service from the cook to the hostess was awesome. Everybody there treated me with great respect and the customer service was great my food was accurate and good. ThanksResponse from Denny's2/21/19Thank you April C.. We hope to see you soon!
- Rating 5.012/19/18Crear service
- Rating 2.012/18/18I am usually happy with my service at this location, but twice I have asked for bell peppers to be added to my scrambled eggs; once I didn’t specify the color so I was given red bell peppers, which I don’t like. So the second time I knew to specify green bell pepper, which I did, but I still got red peppers (yuck!).
- Rating 1.012/18/18My order was incomplete. I was missing two coffee's and two orange juices. I immediately notified the driver about the missing items. He said he'd be right back. Never came! Called Denny's and had to call several times because no one would answer. When I finally did get through I was told to call doordash; uber eats, or who ever delivered. I ordered from Denny's no where else. To make a long story short. I will never bring business to Denny's, nor will I be recommending Denny's to family and friends!!
- Rating 5.012/4/18Excellent restaurant! Very friendly staff. Food was fresh, hot, and made to order specifications. Very pleased and will be ordering breakfast in the morning. Best location I’ve visited.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Delicious vegetarian omelets
- Rating 1.07/31/18I ordered food never recieved it then was called the next morning for delivery your system sucks i have ordered 5 plus times something is always missing . i dont even know whay happened to the money i paid for the order i never recieved
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great food & great service. Thank you
- Rating 2.06/19/18Very bad service i got ignored for the first 15min i was there servers passed by me and did not even looked at me or asked if i needed something my food order was wrong and my pancakes were missing the toppings i will never order from this denny again !
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great omelets and take out service was very efficient
- Rating 5.04/4/18I love it u will see me more often
- Rating 1.03/26/18If i could give you guys no stars I would. Lastnight was the Worst service i have ever gotten ever. Ordered for delivery and waiting almost 25minutes over the estimated delivery time. When i tried to call the restaurant the number changed and didn’t give me the right number. So I had to drive there and see what happened with our order since it took the $50 out of our account. When I got there I see the food just sitting there with the drinks all watered down and chocolate milk warm. When i asked about my order the server gave me attitude and said they don’t deliver and gave me my food without apologizing or offering new drinks or new cups for the old drinks. Why get charged $11 delivery fee for me going there to pick it up. Worst experience here.
- Rating 1.03/14/18the order was wrong!i believe we picked up someone else order
- Rating 1.03/6/18my Food was delivered to me Cold and it was like They didn’t look at my Notes for asking no Onions
- Rating 3.02/28/18the order was incomplete missing several items.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Love the omelets and hash browns....
- Rating 5.02/20/18Good food quickly
- Rating 2.012/19/17When i received my order it was cold.. Food was mixed together.. Pancake toppings all over the place. And WORSE of all container was damaged. Cracked right down the middle on the side food was stuck in between.. Wasted my money as i trashed the items.. Didn't feel safe eating it 😟😟 WILL NOT use again.. First time ever eating Dennys also