Denny’s S Cockrell Hill
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Cockrell Hill
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Cockrell Hill
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18Food was good but I didn't get my A1 sauce with my steak omelette and no ketchup for my hash browns. A co-worker picked up for me so i couldn't double check. No complaints other than that.
- Rating 5.012/11/18The food was excellent and the customer service was even better!
- Rating 5.011/6/18Excellent service. Food is always delicious and they get my order right every time!
- Rating 5.010/25/18First time ever making an order online and it was quick and easy. When I picked my order up it was already! Will do this again for sure.
- Rating 5.09/22/18thanks for the great service!
- Rating 1.09/20/18Second time having a terrible experience using the delivery through door dash. My drinks were missing and when I called for a refund the manager at Dennys explained I would have to drive in to get it and when I didnt agree she hung up on me. I ended up going in for my refund and she was extremely rude and refused to answer my questions. I am a big fan of Dennys but incredibly disappointed by this location. I will no longer give them my business.
- Rating 5.09/12/18Wonderful Togo experience.
- Rating 1.09/7/18I was told a week ago I would receive a refund & I have not received it... I called now to follow up & the line is busy.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Food and customer service is fantastic.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Everything was good. It was a short wait.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I went to pick up my order and waited forever before someone helped me out. Than they couldn’t find my order but sure enough it was on the counter so almost 15 mins later I got my food which was cold 😞. Disappointed.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great job
- Rating 1.03/26/18I eat at dennys all the time, one of my favorite places ever. My last expierence was horrible we ordered online, my husband picked it up and the food was half cooked and cold. That was my 2nd time ordering online. The first expierence was great. The last time was not.
- Rating 1.03/19/18It was trash...the food was not good they kept messing up our order...had to go back up there and then still had to sit there for 20 min or more because it was still wrong...worst dennys I have ever been to.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I ordered a to go order online, after submitting the order I noticed I wanted to change the order. I called the restaurant to have it canceled and my money refunded. The employee told me it had been canceled and that I should see a refund in 3 days.
I never received the refund. I will never go to this location again.
- Rating 2.01/9/18I was in the store waiting for my online order the morning the store was robbed. I know things got crazy but my food was not edible..
- Rating 4.012/5/17I would've given a 4 1/2 stars. The reason for my rating is due to the fact that a package of syrup busted open in the bag and was all over everything. they should put the condiments in a different smaller bag.
- Rating 2.012/5/17My experience with Denny's concerning my last order delivered on 12/2/2017@8:13pm
"Super Bird" falling apart and seasoned fries All Cold! My Chicken Strips were to be plain, w/sauce on the side. They came drenched in sauce. When I called the store to let someone know what happened, all the lady would say is"We don't Deliver"! Over and over again. I told her that the delivery was fine I'm calling for the food. It's wrong. Again. Last time they forgot my toast. This time it was not just the way it was not done correctly, but at least appetizing to look at would have been good. Though the store did give me credit for the Chk Str (ENT) on My next order. Thank You. God Bless. G.A
- Rating 1.010/26/17I was disappointed by the services provided. I had been wanting to try out the new delivery services that were being advertised. It took over an hour for me to revive my food. Didn’t receive everything I ordered. I called the restaurant that day and the following day and it would ring and ring and never answered. At that time what i Really wanted was my money for items I didn’t receive. After the continuous calling and no answer and such poor service I think I deserve all my money back. I submitted a complaint online and I did receive an email requesting my order number and I never received any additional correspondence. My experience was disappointing. Don’t ever plan to eat at Denny’s again.
- Rating 3.010/17/17The delivery was perfect. However I do notice a different between online and in the store ordering. I hv order twice and both the my food was not correct. The portion or smaller and messy. Please fix this and everything will be perfect. Thanks