Denny’s Bonnie View Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bonnie View Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bonnie View Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/25/18On my first visit I ordered and paid online. The food was ready when I arrived- but not the food I ordered. I had order the potato soup and a build a slam breakfast. When I arrived I was told I was being given the vegetable soup because it was the soup of the day. We did not want vegetable soup, and no where on the online menu says only certain soups are available certain days.
I asked for a refunded price of the soup which took approximately 20 min. to transpire, so the breakfast I had ordered was stone cold and I went over my allotted lunch time because of the wait.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great experience! The online ordering process was super easy with a great layout of the menu with prices to picking up my order with no mistakes. I had silverware and the right amount of condiments without having to ask. Once I returned home the food was the perfect temperature and tasted great. It was the perfect experience! I will certainly order online again from this location!
- Rating 2.08/28/18Service was good but the app (online process) is terrible!
- Rating 1.08/14/18It's was terrible I ordered my food online get there they was closed for maintenance then tell me I have to go back online to get my money back that is come b.s. cause it don't give the options to go back online to get your money your money
- Rating 1.07/31/18The online/ mobile app. Does not work properly therefore, I do not see the significance of having it. If I have to enter my information each time I order, especially when it gave me the option to save it and for some reason it doesn’t, then the advertising the speed and efficiency of it is false and misleading.
- Rating 5.04/3/18I eat at Denny s at least four times a week. That speaks for itself...I do have options.
- Rating 1.03/14/18How can a breakfast places forget to put syrup in a to go bag when you order pancakes? More than once!
- Rating 5.02/28/18Easy online ordering
- Rating 4.012/27/17The online service was fantastic......
- Rating 5.010/17/17Enjoy Customer Service. Called store to advise that pick up time from Online order was incorrect. Manager was very helpful and made correction. Staff always friendly
- Rating 5.010/2/17Was amazing
- Rating 5.09/26/17I love it so much
- Rating 5.08/21/17It was a good experience. Everything was ready when I arrived for pick-up, the order was correct, and It was a reasonable price!!!