Denny’s West University Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West University Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West University Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/10/18I ordered 2 milkshakes through the Denny’s app, wait time was 20 minutes. I arrived and had to wait 10-15 minutes for them to make my milkshakes. They were great and tasted amazing but the wait time wasn’t worth it.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Pleasant personnel and food is consistantly good.
- Rating 5.07/12/18Always good food and ready when I pick it up. Managers are also very friendly
- Rating 1.07/11/18Burger was cold and buns were hard and fries were soggy.
- Rating 5.07/8/18always ready when I pick it up
- Rating 4.07/3/18Prices are great I love the food but the online order pick up has been disappointing when being left in cashier area and it gets cold rather quickly. We picked up in the exact time it says will be ready but has been cold the past two pickups.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Food was ready twice as fast as the time given(20 minutes). I ordered the double cheese and it was super hot off the grill and seared to perfection. This was my second time ordering and was very impressed. Definitely will be ordering again. Thanks
- Rating 4.03/19/18Great servic.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Ordered food to go and we got half of our order, when we realized it we went back to get the rest and it took them 30 minutes to get me what I ordered. Even then it was incorrect. But I just didn't feel like going back a 3rd time. It should've been right the first time.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great pancakes and service
- Rating 2.02/21/18Food tasted good, but food not ready by the time I went to pick it up. I requested the good to be ready by 9:15 I placed the order around 8:30. After I received the good I got home and was missing food son was upset his grapes were not in the order he was hungry and upset called restaurant hostess sa8d sorry and o would have to go back yo get my grapes. Overall bad first experience with Denny' s on demand
- Rating 2.02/20/18We ordered to go online.
One Medium Rare Steak. What we got was one over done steak, that was so tough to chew...
We also ordered one double burger, that lacked any flavor what so ever.
I had to add additional seasoning to the burger.
It was are first time going to Denny’s. Since this experience we most likely will hesitate to go to Denny’s in the future, or at least that location.
- Rating 1.01/30/18Took 50 minutes to get my order, and the wheat pancakes were undercooked and mushy. Won't be using online ordering again.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Food was ready at time that it was promised and was warm when we sat down to eat with our small children. It is a time and stress safe for our family, happy mom, happy family! ;-)!
- Rating 1.012/19/17Very dissatisfied with my experience. My order was missing additional a la carte items that I paid extra for.
- Rating 1.010/17/17I wanted to use my birthday coupon that day. I ordered my meal online and was charged instead of the manager giving me credit for my coupon. I was told that I could get a coupon for a free breakfast for another day. Told the manager I didn't want that!!! I wanted my coupon to be honored!! No where on the website does it say to NOT ORDER COUPONS ONLINE ONLY USE IN STORES!!! I am super upset at Denny's that I will no longer be a costumer!!
- Rating 4.09/25/17The food was hot and delicious
- Rating 5.09/5/17Do i have to ☝️