Denny’s Dyer St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Dyer St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Dyer St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.01/17/18Horrible service! I placed my order online at 1126. Was there to pick up at 1150. My order couldn't be found. Charles, manager, got involved and checked the back computer and found my order. By now it's 1210. I'm waiting 20 minutes for my food. My food was brought out to me at 1212. However, when i got home my eggs, pancakes, and sausage were cold. If i was gonna wait i would think he would of had my food remade fresh, not given cold food. This is the 2nd time at this location i order online and when i arrive my order can't be found. Where's the convenience in that? The worst part is staff acts unassuming about the entire ordeal. My time is valuable, and if i wanted to pay for bad service i would hope the food would taste good. Very underwhelmed.
- Rating 3.01/2/18The food was great and packed very well. However, I ordered from Denny's because there was a promotion that if you spent over 20.00 and order online you would get a free whole pie by putting in the code FREEPIE. The code did not work and so I ordered the pie and thought that it would be compt when I picked up the order. The staff did not know what I was talking about.
- Rating 4.012/12/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/10/17I ordered breakfast for 9 people. All orders were different. When I arrived, my order was being double checked to make sure it was accurate and then it was neatly packed up for me. They even helped me carry everything to my car.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Awesome service! My sandwich was delicious!
I loved the fact that I can order online and pick it up all in 20 mins. Thank you Dennys. Your my favorite classic diner.