Denny’s Gateway W
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gateway W
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gateway W
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18Loved our Thanksgiving dinner. Thank you, Dennny's.
- Rating 4.011/15/18Great customer service and fast service
- Rating 3.010/25/18Just ordered last Friday. Not real happy. Ordered and paid for 2 extra sides of bacon. Only got 1 (2 slices) Also ordered turkey dinner,didn't get my cranberry sauce,and no gravy on mashed potatoes. Even commented on my order to please double check everything.This has happened before.
- Rating 5.09/10/18We came in around 530 am. I don't remember the server's name. I wish I did. She was the only one there. We absolutely LOVED her! She made sure that we had everything we needed. She was very sweet, personable. I am a server myself so I am very picky. Sometimes I don't like to eat out because I feel like I spend my time critiquing but for her!??? KUDOS!!!!!! Oh and the food wasn't bad either! haha
- Rating 5.07/17/18I stay at the La Quinta and have always eaten in or had take out. Staff has been exceptional and the food has always been good. Will visit Denny's when I'm in town for business.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Eggcellent food!
- Rating 4.06/26/18Love this dennys there a very friendly but I order online for pickup they usually give u a time when food will be ready so I get a little after that time so I can just pick up and go but that's not the case. I usually wait 15 20 minutes more for my food. Why order online if you still have to wait isn't that why u order online so you can skip the wait anyways That why they get 4 stars unstead of 5
- Rating 4.04/10/18Great food at a good price...easy to order and pick up
- Rating 4.04/9/18It was all very good. Except they forgot to give me my hash browns
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great service and I loved the food.
- Rating 5.01/18/18Had no problem with my first online order. Even better if I could use my coupons towards any online orders.
- Rating 1.09/11/17The crew is fantastic. It's the online orders that is lacking. Either the store doesn't get the order or I'll get charged twice.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Very good service
- Rating 3.08/20/17the food is cold