Denny’s Woodrow Bean
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Woodrow Bean
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Woodrow Bean
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/30/18l give the 'turkey dinner pack' a C+.Everything was prepared correctly but there was only 3 drops of gravy and not nearly enough cranberry sauce. Plus, it would also be nice to have an option to purchase biscuits and any other extra sides.
- Rating 4.010/16/18Pickup was fast but toast was burned black on one side.
- Rating 1.09/21/1820 min is time it was supposed to be ready. I waited an hour. Everything was cold except the puppies. I usually NEVER have a problem at this Denny's but this time service was terrible!!!
- Rating 5.08/15/18Great food. Friendly staff. Loving the online ordering option.
- Rating 1.08/14/18Second time ordering and my experience was way different from the first one. This time it took about an hour before we got the food I ordered. I send my children to get the order and they kept telling me it is almost ready and nothing. I called the restaurant and the manager told me if I wanted to dispute the charge that I had to do it thru my bank. I told her that I just wanted my food and she promised me that she would work on it and still 20 more minutes and nothing. I called them again and still they were working on my order. Yes my children got two milkshakes for free but that’s not the point if you are promising the order is ready in 20 minutes, you should make sure it is ready. Last time ordering for sure.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I’m usually very happy with Denny’s but this experience was terrible. I arrived to pick up my food on time and had to wait an additional 20 minutes while they scurried to put my food together and then after a worker went over the order. I took the food and went home to see that there was no syrup, butter or even utensils in the bag. I was disappointed and dissatisfied and did not revie a refund for the horrible service I had experienced. Never again.
- Rating 4.03/26/18I appreciate the service. It was excellent but the only reason I did not give 5 stars was because my order was not correct. My toast was not included which was supposed to.
- Rating 4.012/28/17Thanks for the service and enjoyed the breakfast very much.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Always good food and service here. Wheter it be dinning in or taking out.
- Rating 2.08/17/17Food was good but was missing some items from the order I paid for.
- Rating 5.08/11/17Appreciate the hostess checking the order with me