Denny’s Zaragosa Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Zaragosa Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Zaragosa Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/4/18Always great food and nice staff!
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great service.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Very easy to place an order, and our meal is always ready on time. Great staff, too.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Always Great Service and friendly Staff. Flor always has a smile. One complaint: there's a hostess that never smiles when she greets you. She should smile more and like her job.
- Rating 5.03/1/18The service it’s excellent, the food have grate taste, love the pancakes and waffles!!
- Rating 5.02/28/18Great food and good atmosphere and great staff
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always and quick. Friendly and clean every time I go. My kids always ask to eat at Danny's. 😁
- Rating 5.02/27/18I loved my pankakes
- Rating 5.01/17/18Excellent service...my favorite pancakes!!!
- Rating 1.01/17/18You just need friendly staff like they take long o wait on you and serve you drinks
- Rating 5.01/17/18I like so much...DENNY'S
- Rating 1.01/3/18I am extremely disappointed in Denny’s at the present time. My fiancé and I decided to have Christmas alone together and order in from you guys...great idea, we thought. I ordered the roast (that comes with mashed potatoes and vegetables, right??? Wrong.) and he ordered the Bourbon chicken. First of all, we could not get through on the phone because it was off the hook ALL afternoon and night (hence the reason I couldn’t “complain”), we placed our order on line. Okay, so we placed the order and we're going to get it, we drive 20 minutes to Denny’s because it is good and that’s the only one around, no problem. We get the food and come back home and to my surprise, I uncover my roast and there is NO vegetables, NO mashed potatoes, nothing else...ONLY meat. I didn’t even get any type of bread. My fiancé ordered no mushrooms (he is allergic) and bourbon sauce on the side...he uncovers his to find mushrooms and no side of bourbon sauce. Nor any bread that it is supposed to come with. Needless to say we didn’t have the good Christmas meal we thought we would have. It is very irritating and QUITE disappointing. I tried to call and talk to a manager but the phone remained off the hook the rest of the evening. Denny’s will not feed us on a holiday ever again and we may not go back there ever. I love Denny’s and I am extremely frustrated and mad about this. I have receipts that validate my purchases and I have pictures of just the roast minus the potatoes and veggies and of the chicken with the mushrooms it should not have had. Thank you for your patience in reading this.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Really good service people are really friendly
- Rating 5.012/5/17We love going for breakfast love the prices, service and food.
- Rating 5.08/28/17love that my food is ready by the time I get there.