For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bliss
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bliss
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/19/18The best and so clean
- Rating 1.010/26/17Every time I order my eggs aren't cooked right and or they give us the wrong order and it is almost not worth it
- Rating 3.09/25/17I place a take out order in the store. I ordered an All American Slam. Upon getting home and opening my order. I noticed a few items were not included in my order. Pancakes and the ham. Also the toast was slightly burnt. I should have checked my order before I left the store.
- Rating 5.09/8/17Great breakfast. Ordered a healthy breakfast online, it was finished quickly and tasted great
- Rating 5.09/5/17Everything was excellent
- Rating 2.08/21/17i ordered a burger and it arrived soggy, the food holders they have are horrible also the custom order the limited number of characters is really bad. once those are fixed ill keep ordering till then dont waste your time.