Denny’s North Horizon Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North Horizon Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North Horizon Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/6/18Very slow service,also a desert that was ordered and paid for was not included in my order.
- Rating 3.010/21/18The front desk had about 10 people waiting for 10 min, and he just kept walking by. He finally came over and just said sorry, by this time 3 people had left.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Good job
- Rating 3.08/7/18I have never been to Texas. I was recently at the Shields and Blackstone one in Fresno, CA though.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Love it here! Great service especially by Kristina and Carlos. Best 2 employees there in my opinion! Keep up the good work guys!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great, fast service!!
- Rating 5.03/21/18Great quick service
- Rating 3.02/27/18I like the food and everything but the containers are too big
- Rating 4.01/2/18We always love Denny's!! The only reason for taking away a star is because they NEVER give us the bread with the chicken tender dinner. We can always get it brought out when we dine in, but we totally missed it with our carry out.
- Rating 1.011/20/17The whole order was wrong, I ordered the French toast slam with scrambled eggs and bacon and was given the opposite, sunny side up eggs and sausage. Will continue to eat there because I understand we all make mistakes.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great Service!
- Rating 3.08/28/17The order was a little wrong