Denny’s Spur 350 West
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Spur 350 West
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Spur 350 West
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/9/18Good for the family breakfast, at least we enjoyed the different choices of meals for the kids and adults. We love to go on the weekends, maybe you can help us with some discounts or coupons by email. 😉
- Rating 3.08/15/18Getting correct orders are hit or miss. Last order i went to get it myself and was still missing items. I lack faith in their online orders if this is going to continue being a trend. I want what I pay for and if i don't want to have to come get it for it to be right. Fill the order as if I was at the restaruant.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Denny's has wonderful service! Food is always 100% delicious and order customization is never an issue. Pick-up times are very accurate and food is always fresh!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Good service...Every time I put an order online, they have ready for me when I come to pickup.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Good tasty food
- Rating 3.02/20/18I waited for 45 minutes or more.
- Rating 1.02/20/18The ultimate omelet I order did not include the pancakes.
- Rating 5.012/19/17On time, tasty. People was friendly and happy. My family love that place.
- Rating 1.010/5/17I have several false pending charges from ordering off the website which after 5 days has still not been resolved. I contacted the store - the manager, Victoria, told me "we have no control over that", which I understand, but that is not helpful. I've contacted customer support & haven't gotten the help I need there either. I've literally never had this much of a problem ordering food in my life, much less had such resistance to receiving help in getting this fixed. I will be leaving a Yelp review. I've worked in food service & I have never been inclined to leave a bad review with the singular exception of this unprofessional experience with Denny's.
- Rating 5.09/25/17I normally order online so that I can pick up my order. Overall, Dennys does a great job ensuring that my food is always fresh and hot. The waitstaff are always friendly and the restaurant is clean when I come in to pickup my order. Dennys Euless, you guys are doing an awesome job.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Food is always good but something has been left off of almost every order.